Nextwave series discussion (Spoilers!)

Every Valentine's Day be sure to light a candle in fond memory of this great series.

****in' A! Devil Dinosaur in a leisure suit? What more could a little boy ask for?

... Nextwave became the Authority.

What an odd turn of events.

Or it would've been odd had the villain not been A DINOSAUR IN A SMOKING JACKET HOLDING A GIANT REVOLVER AND CHAMPAGNE GLASS!

:shock:

I'm sad now. Especially for the Lettermatic.

;______;

Devil Dino was perfect!

I'll admit it....I almost cried as I finished the issue. To think that there will be no more Nextwave makes me almost wanna cry again.

A fine send-off to a magnificent series. One last time...

NEXTWAVE!

Like I told Ice, "Going from Nextwave to Ultimate Spider-Man must feel like moving from the Playboy Mansion to a cheap, stinky hotel with vast amounts of cockroaches. The kind of cockroaches that could eat your dog."

I feel sorry for Immonen. :(

A fine send-off to a magnificent series. One last time...

NEXTWAVE!

NEXTWAVE!

Like I told Ice, "Going from Nextwave to Ultimate Spider-Man must feel like moving from the Playboy Mansion to a cheap, stinky hotel with vast amounts of cockroaches. The kind of cockroaches that could eat your dog."

I feel sorry for Immonen. :(

Heee, this reminds me of my reasoning for not watching the V for Vendetta film.

"Watching the V for Vendetta film is like ****ing a fat, blondie waitress because she has the same name as your supermodel girlfriend."

:D

Heee, this reminds me of my reasoning for not watching the V for Vendetta film.

"Watching the V for Vendetta film is like ****ing a fat, blondie waitress because she has the same name as your supermodel girlfriend."

:D

How fat we talking about here?

The kind of fat that involves finding a crease and going for it. :D

Well I know my brother is down for it. And since I'm drinking heavily again.....I guess I am too.

WHAT!?!?! :shifty:

Ourchair can eerily obsess over Lilly Ellis and it's ok....but I can't sleep with a moderately fat girl?!?!?

I HATE THIS SITE!

Last edited:
Well I know my brother is down for it. And since I'm drinking heavily again.....I guess I am too.

WHAT!?!?! :shifty:

Ourchair can eerily obsess over Lilly Ellis and it's ok....but I can't sleep with a moderately fat girl?!?!?

I HATE THIS SITE!

DOUBLE BANNED.

I mentioned this in the Fight Scenes thread, but seriously, Nextwave has the best fight scenes ever. It's a perfect marriage of scripting and art. Nobody draws motion like Immonen. Plus, his smoke and twisted metal are so perfect, I would buy an entire book that was just drawings of car crashes and explosions he drew.

You cannot read this book and not be happy. It's so brilliant.

I got the second PHC the other day and reread it almost completely in one sitting.

Baby MODOK. Devil Dinosaur. And Joe Quesada wants to retroactively set it in an alternate universe. For shame.

The series is 10/10 and is one of the greatest things ever made.

Latest posts

Back