Nintendo 3DS

Re: Nintendo DS

This has got the be the most well set up April fools joke ever. They are setting it up a year in advance!!

I actually bought a regular DS back in 07 so I could play Metroid Prime - Hunters. The game was meh, and I never bought or bothered to play another game for my DS. It just didn't appeal to me. Most handhelds don't, but I'm re-thinking that stance after cracking and getting an iPod and very much enjoying the games on that. So, ever since, my poor DS has sat in its original box, right next to my GBA that I only played for Metroid Zero Mission and Metroid Fusion.

In closing, it seems the Metroid series has forced me to buy many systems I won't end up using afterwards...this is also partially true of my Gamecube and Wii, except I did play those for some other games, though not many.

I'm an Xbox fanboy, through and through.

Nintendo have announced a name change to the 3DS - it will now be called the Nintendo STD.

Nintendo have announced a name change to the 3DS - it will now be called the Nintendo STD.

Imagine seeing little kids running around at Christmas saying, "I WANT AN STD!"

Or asking their parents to give them an STD.

Sometime this week I am going to buy a used DS Lite so I can get Heart Gold. I was wondering if that was smart or if I should just get a new one? I havent bought a used system before, and I'm skeptical about buying used games for that matter... Help me out here.

Anyone got any recommendations? I'm looking to expand my library, since I'll be taking it to college:

My DS Games

Pokemon SoulSilver
Legend of Zelda Spirit tracks
Ace Attorney Investigations
Scribblenauts
Chrono Trigger

(I'm seriously considering Sonic Chronicles, just because Bioware stuff really interests me.)

Anyone got any recommendations? I'm looking to expand my library, since I'll be taking it to college:

My DS Games

Pokemon SoulSilver
Legend of Zelda Spirit tracks
Ace Attorney Investigations
Scribblenauts
Chrono Trigger

(I'm seriously considering Sonic Chronicles, just because Bioware stuff really interests me.)

if you like RPGs, try Shin Megami Tensei

That's pretty insane. And cool that Nintendo is catching up. I guess we can expect a new console from them within the next five years...

Latest posts

Back