Nintendo 3DS

Re: Nintendo DS

I know I am well behind the times but I recently took my brothers Gameboy Advance SP from him. I am excited to play some Pokemon. I also took his Gameboy Player for the gamecube. Me and a few friends are planning to play through 4 Swords. Is it worth the time?

I share Dimitri's excitement about the 3DS
[video=youtube;Ck-zRe00-_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck-zRe00-_I[/video]

September 29 is the date they will release the price and release date.

It's the release date of the release date.

3DS INCEPTION.

Reading about this and the games in the new Nintendo Power makes me want this even more. I'm really excited for the new Paper Mario and Mario Kart games the most.

Also, the Kingdom Hearts game was said not to be a port of the first two, but a brand new game. But that's all that "could" be said.

Last edited:

So it was officially announced not too long ago that the version of the 3DS shown at E3 is indeed the final outcome. Hopefully that is a good sign for it to be out later this year!

*Fingers crossed*

So it was officially announced not too long ago that the version of the 3DS shown at E3 is indeed the final outcome. Hopefully that is a good sign for it to be out later this year!

*Fingers crossed*

If it is that would make Christmas a whole lot easier on me (assuming they won't be too hard to find).

Popular UK online retailer advertises the forthcoming Nintendo 3DS at £199.99

Whilst this could simply be a place-holder price tag it seems likely that the machine will retail for around this price when it launches in the United Kingdom at the end of this year or early next year.

I'm betting it is just a place holder price. I bet, if anything, it'll be around $169.99 - $179.99. I think they'll want it to be cheaper then the Wii, even if by $20 or so.

Last edited:

2 weeks until price/release date is announced! Rumor has it that the price could be between $210-$230 or something like that. I'd be surprised if it sells as high as $230 or just higher than the Wii at all.

But regardless, I'm still buying it the day it comes out. :)

Last edited:

Popular German newspaper Bild has revealed that the Nintendo 3DS will be hitting the Japanese gaming market November 11th and will arrive in Europe sometime during the Spring.

The paper claims that the 3DS will launch in Japan on November 11th and then in Europe in spring 2011. A price of €200 is given, which in direct terms translates to around £170. It also lists the apparent launch titles – Mario Kart 3D, Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle and, surprisingly, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

Last edited:

The conference has been going on in Japan now, and they have officially confirmed that the 3DS will be out in Japan on February 26th, while the U.S. & Europe will have it in March. It will sell in Japan for 25,000 YEN.

More on the 3DS

Megaman Legends 3 announced for the 3DS!! YEEEEES!!!

The system will have its own Virtual Console store with Game Boy games, GBA games, as well as "Classic Games".

3DS conference video

Last edited:

A virtual console is cool, except that the games I'd really want to play I already bought for the Wii, and I'd be shocked if they let you transfer them to the new DS.

So the Nintendo President had said they wanted the 3DS to be out by this holiday, but since they wouldn't have enough units to meet a worldwide demand, they decided to push back until next year.

Also, the actual presentation. It is translated with an English narrator.

Last edited:

Probably a good way to go considering how there were limited supplies of the Wii initially. It was like trying to track down a Turbo Man action figure.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back