Omega-Level Mutants.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Who can think of all the Omega level mutants? Doesn't matter if they're not a mutant now, or if they're dead. I know 3 of the top of my head:

• Charles Xavier/Professor X
  • Robert Drake/Iceman
  • Jean Grey/Phoenix

As powerful as Emma can be, I don't think she's at Omega level.

So who else?

Wasn't Magneto one? Also I think at one point both Cable and Rogue were both strong enough to be considered at the Omega level.

Elixir and Iceman need to explore more of the omeganess of their powers.

Also: Quentin Quire needs to come back.

Since he;s not on the list hoe strong is Apocalypse ? I assumed he was most powerful or in top 4

He's Alpha-Level, which is the level below Omega.

Omega Mutants have the potential to destroy the World. Typically they control forces of Nature or Energy.

He's Alpha-Level, which is the level below Omega.

Omega Mutants have the potential to destroy the World. Typically they control forces of Nature or Energy.

Ahhhhh

see the reason I assumed he was most powerful is what he did to "pimp" his horsemen.

but I see your point if had the power to destroy the World he would of used it instantly.

control forces of Nature like Storm?

Okay, so with thanks to VVD and Wiki, we have these nine mutants that have officially been stated on that page as omega-level mutants.

• Elixir
  • Iceman
  • Phoenix/Jean Grey
  • Rachel Summers
  • Mister M
  • Franklin Richards
  • Kid Omega
  • Mr. Immortal
  • Vulcan

I could swear that Xavier was one, too, but I'll keep looking more on that.

Wait.

Omega-Level being 'the most powerful mutant' and Iceman is one?! Mr Immortal from the Great Lakes Avengers is one?! And who are Vulcan, Mister M and Elixir?

What about Cassandra Nova or Apocalypse?

Last edited:
Wait.

Omega-Level being 'the most powerful mutant' and Iceman is one?! Mr Immortal from the Great Lakes Avengers is one?! And who are Vulcan, Mister M and Elixir?

What about Cassandra Nova or Apocalypse?

Yeah, it's kinda goofy. I can't really see Mr. Immortal being on the list except as a joke. Iceman theoretically has control over water and possibly oxygen/hydrogen in general.

Vulcan is Cyclops and Havok's brother. Mister M is some guy that can do anything, although I think he's dead (maybe?), Elixir is someone from the New X-Men I think, with healing powers?

Okay, so I don't really know much about any of them.

So they actually said, "Mister Sinister was right, Cyclops has two brothers"? That was a throw-away line in X-Men #27 or something. And they called him Vulcan? How odd. (Goes into the interweb to find out more about him...)

Latest posts

Back