One Piece

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
Finally, it has been made.

I knew Oz wasn't down, not after that barrage. This time, the whole crew steps up, and get's Oz tangled up, with Chopper leading the plan. Then Luffy hits the final blow with a Gear 3 smash from the heavens on an Oz who has been frozen and strung up to take maximum damage from the blow.

Damn

This manga came from being a stupid plot about pirates to something really epic. The last storyarc, Enis Lobby, showed the massive potential this manga has to be an extraordinary story. Each arc somehow builds upon the previous one, and even though they all share the same type of formula, meet new bad, get *** kicked by bad, kick bad guys ***, somehow, One Piece makes this work.

Good show One Piece

Good Show

Last edited:
I've been a fan of One Piece since. . .oh, the Alabasta arc. It's just getting better and better. :D

I've been a fan of One Piece since. . .oh, the Alabasta arc. It's just getting better and better. :D

I used to hate One Piece because I was first exposed to it when the heavily edited version appeared on TV. Fortunately the manga is way better.

I used to hate One Piece because I was first exposed to it when the heavily edited version appeared on TV. Fortunately the manga is way better.

I hate 4Kids. Precisely for this reason.

Luckily, Funimation got the rights and is going to complete redo the first 144 episodes once they catch up to Japan on current episodes.

Last edited:
I hate 4Kids. Precisely for this reason.

Luckily, Funimation got the rights and is going to complete redo the first 144 episodes once they catch up to Japan on current episodes.

Yeah, I've seen some of the current episodes and you can already see the difference. I glad they got a new voice actor for Sanji, the old one was annoying.

Wow. I've been hooked on One Piece since the Arlong arc. Im surprised it took you guys so long.

poor nami! -_-

I didn't really start reading manga until about a year ago. And tackling the massive amount of One Piece chapters seemed like a daunting task.

I didn't really start reading manga until about a year ago. And tackling the massive amount of One Piece chapters seemed like a daunting task.

there's no rush. they're not going anywhere. =D

Iceshadow and McCheese doubted it.

I don't understand why. He's a musician, Luffy's most desired crew member. And Luffy was determined to have him on his crew. Luffy's determination is pretty much unstoppable.

Last edited:
I was right *****es.

Brooke is now part of the crew.
The hell he is. The today's issue ends with him finding out that Laboon is still waiting for him and him saying he has to keep a promise to his nakama. Nowhere in there does he agree to join the Strawhats, even though Luffy specifically asks him to.

Liar, liar, your pants are aflame.
Iceshadow and McCheese doubted it.
Still do.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back