One Piece

I think because McCheese and Iceshadow don't like him.

Don't hate him, but he doesn't bring a whole lot to the fighting aspect of the team.

The hell he is. The today's issue ends with him finding out that Laboon is still waiting for him and him saying he has to keep a promise to his nakama. Nowhere in there does he agree to join the Strawhats, even though Luffy specifically asks him to.

Liar, liar, your pants are aflame.

Still do.

Same here, if anything he'll be a temporary crew member. Houde jumped teh gun.

Last edited:
So the Octopus Sword guy from the Arlong Arc will most likely be showing up again. The mermaid delivery chick from the one page stories is here.

And of course Sanji is in love.

So the Octopus Sword guy from the Arlong Arc will most likely be showing up again. The mermaid delivery chick from the one page stories is here.

And of course Sanji is in love.

That's where I recognized her from! It was starting to bug me.

Last edited:
I reread the Water Seven/Enies Lobby arc of this manga.

Awesome. This manga somehow, though following the same formula every arc, is outstanding.

I personally think Luffy's Dad will become King of the Pirates.

I personally think Luffy's Dad will become King of the Pirates.

How would the manga end, though? It's obvious some, if not all, of the other Staw Hats' dreams are going to come true, why wouldn't Luffy's?

Last edited:
How would the manga end, though? It's obvious some, if not all, of the other Staw Hats' dreams are going to come true, why wouldn't Luffy's?

I have a feeling the Father is manipulating events so that Luffy takes out most of his competition, then he'll make a grab towards One Piece.

I have no idea if it will end.

I have a feeling the Father is manipulating events so that Luffy takes out most of his competition, then he'll make a grab towards One Piece.

I think that it will end eventually, I mean they are halfway through right now.

Well, that'd make sense.

But, wouldn't Luffy just beat the snot out of dear ol' dad then?

Last edited:
Can Luffy beat up dear old Dad.

We still don't know what Dad's powers are yet. All we know is that Dad can shot lightning, or affect storms.

Well, if he controls lightning, then Luffy wins automatically.

If he controls storms (Which, I'm guessing, is more likely), it could be more problematic. Still, I really doubt the manga would end with Luffy losing.

Can Luffy beat up dear old Dad.

We still don't know what Dad's powers are yet. All we know is that Dad can shot lightning, or affect storms.

He could have more than one power too, since we don't know what will happen if you eat more than one Devil Fruits.

Actually, in the Enies Lobby arc, the wolf guy mentions that if you eat two devil fruits, then your body explodes.

The Pigeon guy confirms this.

Was that what it was? I remember them mentioning it but I thought it something along the lines of "Nobody knows, it could give you multiple powers or it could **** you up."

Oh well, scratch that theory then.

Latest posts

Back