One Piece

Well, the guy mentioned he knew the Strawhats and they caused him pain.

Well, from what I can tell, he knows one of the Straw Hats and it's implied it's one of the men. Some people are suggesting that he knows either Zoro or Brook as he has a scar and they are the only two crew members who use a sword.

Well, from what I can tell, he knows one of the Straw Hats and it's implied it's one of the men. Some people are suggesting that he knows either Zoro or Brook as he has a scar and they are the only two crew members who use a sword.

I think we can scratch Brook, he just joined so no one would know he's with the Strawhats.

Anyways, at the beginning, Luffy mentions he needs a crew of ten men.

If that is including himself, then there is one spot open still.

Cool, what position is left to fill?

I've heard people suggest a fishman as a "diver". I think a fishman crewman would be an awesome way to round out the crew.

I like this idea.

Also, I personally think Duval is connected to the whole "Will of D" thing for no reason other then he knows Luffy and his name starts with a D.

Well, according to the last one, Luffy is even afraid of him. He seemed shocked about who was behind the mask.

Now, the only reason why I thought it was Arlong is because Luffy defeated Arlong with Gum Gum Axe to the back. But the hands don't fit to be Arlong.

Oh...so it's Oda screwing people over.

I give him points for being nothing like I was expecting.

I thought it was hilarious, personally. :lol:

Also. . .is it possible Hatchi could become the tenth and final crew member? It'd be interesting to have both a fishman and former enemy added as a crewmate.

Last edited:
No, the restaurant he's opened is still in buisness, and the Mermaid is too enthralled with him if I remember correctly.

I bet the two of them are going to show how the Strawhats can get to the Merman city.

No, the restaurant he's opened is still in buisness, and the Mermaid is too enthralled with him if I remember correctly.

I bet the two of them are going to show how the Strawhats can get to the Merman city.

I agree, besides Brook just joined. Wait, on second thought Franky and Brook joined in consecutive arcs, never mind.

Back