I heard it was Nathan Fillion, or maybe it was James Purefoy, I can't remember. Lando Calrissian, space pimp of Cloud City.

caption180.jpg
Someone needs to Photoshop a can of Colt 45 into his hand.
Damn it, ya' got me. I'm-a-hungry for some CloudySex.
[SEXY BILLY DEE VOICE]How about we get in my star cruiser and we make love in the clouds?[/SEXY BILLY DEE VOICE]

I bet he's scored so many times with that line.
(Can we get back to talking about Batman now?)
NO! NEVER!

Last edited:
Gothamite said:
A scale (designed by me) which measures the AwesomeNess levels in any one man. You have proven yourself worthy for a level 5.

on a scale of 1 to 3?

Someone needs to Photoshop a can of Colt 45 into his hand.

Nuh-uh. Someone needs to photoshop a forty of Colt into his hand. He's a man, baby!

moonmaster said:
[SEXY BILLY DEE VOICE]How about we get in my star cruiser and we make love in the clouds?[/SEXY BILLY DEE VOICE]

:D :D :D :D :D

moonmaster said:
I bet he's scored so many times with that line.

Betcha Billy Dee's never come close to having to use that line. The sensual timbre of his voice operates on a pitch perfect frequency that literally vibrates the clothes off of girls. It's science fact.

moonmaster said:
NO! NEVER!

Billy Dee Williams as Batman, maybe?

Last edited:
OK, back on the REAL topic.

Such n00bz.

I've really enjoyed watching the Batman movies over the years. So here are my rankings.

Batman - When you think Psycho killer, you think Nicholson. He was perfect in the movie. I didn't really enjoy the parts with Batman though. What can I say..? 5/10

Batman Returns -

Batman- Michael Keaton, I have to say, he is either the best Batman or the Batman. He played a great Wayne, and his role as Batman was amazing also. I loved how he could go from a mild mannered millinaire, to a kick arse super heroe.

Penguin- Danny DeVito played a phenomonal Penguin. He had all the creepy aspects of old Ossy, and still looked cool doing it.

Catwoman- Michelle Pfeiffer played a very thrilling Catwoman. I think she paved the way for actress's to later take on the role, like Holley Berry, who didn't even compare to the original.

I have to give the overall plot, a 9/10.

Batman Forever-

This movie was amazing. With the dramatics of Val Kilmer,, the psychoticness of Tommy Lee Jones, and the creepy comedy of Jim Carrey, this movie rocked, and had an awsome plot. 10/10

Batman & Robin -I'm not rating this. Arnold was the only cool thing about the movie. Haha, get it? Cool? Nevermind. 1/10.

Latest posts

Back