Paris Goes to Prison

"Medical reasons" my ***! That's just something they say so they can justify releasing a celebrity from prison.

I have said it before and I say it again, AMERICAS LEGEL SYSTEM DOESN'T WORK!

With celebrities.

Everyone knows that if you be teh famous, you can't really be accounted for anything, mostly in Cali only.

HEY THAT IS NOT TRUE THE SYSTEM ****ING WORKS.

IF IT DIDN'T O.J SIMPSONAND MICHAEL JACKSON WOULD OF GOT AWAY WITH WHAT THEY DID.

:? *thinks*

oh wait ...... never mind

*walks off having lost a part of his innocence , he knows this beacuse the voice of Daniel Stern said "At that point i realised , A part of my innocence was gone forever"*

With celebrities.

Everyone knows that if you be teh famous, you can't really be accounted for anything, mostly in Cali only.
Your point? A corrupt legal system discriminate people depending on money, race or social status. You can't say that it works for some and for some it don't. If it doesn't work for all (and is so obvious about it) it doesn't work PERIOD!

Your point? A corrupt legal system discriminate people depending on money, race or social status. You can't say that it works for some and for some it don't. If it doesn't work for all (and is so obvious about it) it doesn't work PERIOD!
Oh please. Like any system in the world works for everybody. :roll:

And besides, I was only making a joke.

Oh please. Like any system in the world works for everybody. :roll:
Yes. I admit not in a practical sense but there are systems that don't intentional discriminate as much as the US legal system now does.
And besides, I was only making a joke.
Sorry, this is the Internet. It's kind of hard to tell sometimes when not using smileys.

Paris is out of jail after days !!!! thank god

stewiegriffin.png

SG: I'm going to kill you.

*walks off having lost a part of his innocence , he knows this beacuse the voice of Daniel Stern said "At that point i realised , A part of my innocence was gone forever"*

Brilliant!

HEY THAT IS NOT TRUE THE SYSTEM ****ING WORKS.

IF IT DIDN'T O.J SIMPSONAND MICHAEL JACKSON WOULD OF GOT AWAY WITH WHAT THEY DID.

:? *thinks*

I love when people in other countries criticize the US legal system. Especially people form the UK *coughJonVenables&RobertThompsoncough*

Get over yourself.

I love when people in other countries criticize the US legal system. Especially people form the UK *coughJonVenables&RobertThompsoncough*

Get over yourself.

I wasn't criticizing I was joking.

I need to get "random murderous rage" diagnosed as a medical problem so I have an excuse never to leave my house again.

Good thing the UC store delivers!

**** that *****!

I guess it just goes to show if you have enough money you can do anything.

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

I hate the world so much right now. How can this be allowed to happen?

Latest posts

Back