Pet-Peeve Thread 4: More peeve than you can handle.

I would say Moleist but it sounds too much like Molest

*points at 10-year old girl*

SHE STARTED IT!
Sir, I must inform you that you are required by law to keep that finger at least 100 yards away from anyone under the age of 18.

You know what bugs the **** out of me

people who hum/sing habitually, christ the main reason I dropped out of my programming class is because of this guy who hummed/sang ALL THE ****ING TIME, it's like he didn't even know or anything

I wanted to break his ****ing jaw with my laptop like everyday

he also rocked back and forth alot which is also aggrevating, and he rubbed his hands together alot, I wanted to kill this guy so bad.

I'm like seinfeld once I notice someone's foible's it drives me Bat-****-Crazy

like my friend who always says "No I never" instead of "No I didn't" grah

Ugh, a woman at my work does that. It's not the humming that annoys me though.... it's that she doesn't have her own tunes. She just hums whatever's currently playing on the store's rotation, be it High School Musical or the most asinine kindergarteny songs they play a few dozen times a day. Brainwashed.

I whistle throughout a lot of the day, because I'm usually alone in the basement so I'm not annoying anyone. Also, I'm great at whistling and do a lot of different tunes, and I don't take it for granted because I couldn't really whistle at all for my whole life until breakfast on the morning of May 26th, 2006 when I spontaneously became great at it.

I'm one of the best whistlers in the world. True story.

I'm one of the best whistlers in the world. True story.
I remember that article in Whistler's Magazine. You were #2 last year, weren't you? But now you're #1? I wonder what happened to that little 8-year-old girl....

Last edited:
I remember that article in Whistler's Magazine. You were #2 last year, weren't you? But now you're #1? I wonder what happened to that little 8-year-old girl....

:shifty:

During her world tour she disappeared somewhere in the Philippines.

You know what they say about girls who can whistle real well...

That's our Ourchair...

One of my pet-peeves... girls that look like famous hot girls that like you and who are to young for you. (I hate that...) It just not right. It's like life saying "Screw you!"

I had this hot girl that looked a lot like (amazingly) Brenda Song, hiting on me all night. All the touching, smiling and she's only 18. Yeah she's legal, but I don't believe a guy my age should be dating someone that young. So I had to turn her down. :cry: That's just not right.

That's our Ourchair...

One of my pet-peeves... girls that look like famous hot girls that like you and who are to young for you. (I hate that...) It just not right. It's like life saying "Screw you!"

I had this hot girl that looked a lot like (amazingly) Brenda Song, hiting on me all night. All the touching, smiling and she's only 18. Yeah she's legal, but I don't believe a guy my age should be dating someone that young. So I had to turn her down. :cry: That's just not right.

You're gay, aren't you?

It's okay, you can tell me.

Latest posts

Back