Pet-Peeve Thread 4: More peeve than you can handle.

That's our Ourchair...

One of my pet-peeves... girls that look like famous hot girls that like you and who are to young for you. (I hate that...) It just not right. It's like life saying "Screw you!"

I had this hot girl that looked a lot like (amazingly) Brenda Song, hiting on me all night. All the touching, smiling and she's only 18. Yeah she's legal, but I don't believe a guy my age should be dating someone that young. So I had to turn her down. :cry: That's just not right.
How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

I mean, legality aside, I think the age difference matters more.

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

I mean, legality aside, I think the age difference matters more.

29, I really don't like to date anyone under the age of 23. Twenty Three year olds (not to knock on younger people but...) are more mature. Their able to deal with being with someone older. Most girls under the age of 23 arn't (at less the ones I know) able to deal with the shallowness and down right opinionated views of others. And I got enough stress in my life right now. I can't deal with them not being able to deal with that.

I acctually know a lot of couples, even married couples that have a 10 to 15 year gap between them. But they didn't hook up until after the youngest of them was in their thirties.

(Sorry It took so long to get back to you. I'm watching Gametrailers TV. and they're having a special on the Ghostbusters game. It looks awsome... ( :shock: wow you get to go into the ghost world...))

You're gay, aren't you?

It's okay, you can tell me.

No... I really have a hard time believing gay guys are into the female anatomy as I am...

Last edited:
*coughs* Janae was 20 when we started dating.

I'm 22 and 20 is as low as I go.
I think age difference permissibility increases as you get older.

I mean, if you're 25 and you can only put up with someone least 20 years old, then you've got a 25% youth tolerance, so to speak.

For a person with that percentile tolerance, by the time she/he is 40, then he/she can put up with a 30 year old, even though the age difference is big enough for them to grow up with completely different bands and TV shows.

I'm 28. You must be at least 25 to date me and at least 18 sleep with.

There's been a few exceptions to this rule but they've always ended badly.

I'm one of the best whistlers in the world. True story.

You've got competition this year. McCheese can whistle with the best of them.

Arbitrary Comic Convention: Year TBA - We're doing a whistling panel, and we will make Millar cry.

You know what they say about girls who can whistle real well...

Yikes.

One of my pet-peeves... girls that look like famous hot girls that like you and who are to young for you. (I hate that...) It just not right. It's like life saying "Screw you!"

I had this hot girl that looked a lot like (amazingly) Brenda Song, hiting on me all night. All the touching, smiling and she's only 18. Yeah she's legal, but I don't believe a guy my age should be dating someone that young. So I had to turn her down. :cry: That's just not right.

I know! I saw this girl who looked just like Miley Cyrus the other day, but she was only 5.:cry:

I learned the other day that Kieth Olbermann, who is 49, is dating a 24-year-old.

As a big fan of Countdown, that's sort of disconcerting.

When I was 25 I dated a girl who was 18, and when I was 26 I dated a girl who was 20.

Since then I've been more reasonable and haven't gone younger than 23, but I miss those old days.

It's just harder to meet young girls since I stopped working at the mall.

When I was 25 I dated a girl who was 18, and when I was 26 I dated a girl who was 20.

Since then I've been more reasonable and haven't gone younger than 23, but I miss those old days.

It's just harder to meet young girls since I stopped working at the mall.
And since you stopped working at a high school.

My own personal responsibility pisses me off. I went to the show today and bought a hot dog and I put it on my arm rest but it fell off and I had to throw it away.

Most people would've went back to the counter and explained what happened and they probably would've gotten a new hot dog for free. But since it was my fault, I just did without the hot dog.

Latest posts

Back