PG-Friendly Asian Girls Thread

compound said:
Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever hooked up with an American, either, honestly. Interesting, because I went to an international school in Hong Kong, for high school, with about 1/3 of the student body being culturally or nationally American.

In my 26 years, I've been with an Australian, a Singaporean, two white Brits, a Dutch girl, and several Filipinas, but never an American. Funny, that.

Everyone has been with a British girl, even Elton John. Its easier to get into their pants than it is to get a light for a cigarette from them. You have me beat on the Australian, never had one of them. Dutch girls are a lot of fun (least the one I had was), but then that could have been the excessive amount of pot I had in my system at the time.

DIrishB said:
Yeah, whatever, like you've ever had one.
Actually given the fact that I hardly ever leave this archipelago, its difficult to classify my **** circle since almost all Filipinas are a mix of some kind of Spanish, Asian, American whatever ethnicity. So 'having' an American is really difficult to define from my context.

This thread was so much more normal when it was really just Ice's private drool thread. :lol:

Last edited:
ourchair said:
Actually given the fact that I hardly ever leave this archipelago, its difficult to classify my **** circle since almost all Filipinas are a mix of some kind of Spanish, Asian, American whatever ethnicity. So 'having' an American is really difficult to define from my context.

So what you're really saying is that you were talking out of your *** with the "Americans suck too" comment? ;)

This thread was so much better when it was really just Ice's private drool thread. :lol:

Personally, I like it better now that its gotten more PG-13 instead of PG.

DIrishB said:
So what you're really saying is that you were talking out of your *** with the "Americans suck too" comment? ;)
Yes and no. Dip your fingers into the fleshbowls of a Filipina, and you will inevitably be rummaging through the canals of American blood. And Spanish blood. And Chinese blood.

It all depends on the roll of a die and how it compares to your THAC0. As in "To Hit American **** Zero"

DIrishB said:
Personally, I like it better now that its gotten more PG-13 instead of PG.
I prefer PG or R-18. My posts prove this fact. PG-13 was a rating invented for indecisive middling wimpsters. :lol:

ourchair said:
Yes and no. Dip your fingers into the fleshbowls of a Filipina, and you will inevitably be rummaging through the canals of American blood. And Spanish blood. And Chinese blood.

It all depends on the roll of a die and how it compares to your THAC0. As in "To Hit American **** Zero"

All Asian women have sideways vaginas. Thats right, I said it.

I prefer PG or R-18. My posts prove this fact. PG-13 was a rating invented for indecisive middling wimpsters. :lol:

I'd say that describes the majority of the site members perfectly.

this funny, real funny. and DiB if i were to gather all your post(plus delated) into one long one, i'd be able to tell your life story.

nigma said:
this funny, real funny. and DiB if i were to gather all your post(plus delated) into one long one, i'd be able to tell your life story.
We're not THAT filthy in real life, honest!

compound said:
Maybe you can start with Heart Evangelista, to ease the transition from the East Asian chicks? (I can't be bothered to find a decent link, right now.)
Interesting choice. Will get around to it. I get the feeling you'd do a better job of describing her celeb-ness and ostensible sex appeal to those who have the mad monkey for her.

compound said:
You so do not want me to attempt this, legitimately! :twisted:
Would you believe I'm serious?

05-heart00.jpg

At Compound's suggestion, I present Heart Evangelista. Neither of us are keen on her, but here she is for your critique purposes.

Heart is a music video jockey and commercial model, whose marketed persona is that of chaste innocence and demure sweetheart looks. Like many Pinay celebrities, she is also part of a family dynasty, one that owns Barrio Fiesta - a large chain of 'home-style' restaurants.

ourchair said:
05-heart00.jpg

At Compound's suggestion, I present Heart Evangelista. Neither of us are keen on her, but here she is for your critique purposes.

Heart is a music video jockey and commercial model, whose marketed persona is that of chaste innocence and demure sweetheart looks. Like many Pinay celebrities, she is also part of a family dynasty, one that owns Barrio Fiesta - a large chain of 'home-style' restaurants.

She's a cutie. Not into the whole chaste innocence bull**** persona, but whatever. I find it interesting she's taking her own picture with either a camera phone or small digital camera...in a bathroom...

DIrishB said:
She's a cutie. Not into the whole chaste innocence bull**** persona, but whatever. I find it interesting she's taking her own picture with either a camera phone or small digital camera...in a bathroom...
I guess it must be easier to win you over with a nice 'natural' shot than it is with a heavily dolled up and glossified model shot.

I was tempted to start posting more 'risque' shots of Asians in swimsuits, just to see how that'd turn out... but it was difficult to find any pictures of Heart exposing anything more than her pearly-whites.

DIrishB said:
I hate the "model-look". I mean I'd still sleep with one given the opportunity, but I'm honestly more into the "girl next door" type woman.
Interesting. I initially approached this ENTIRE thread experiment with the mindset of using nothing but glam shots, expecting that's what other UCers would want. I shall endeavor to mix it up more now.

Ultimate Houde said:
For me, its the girl next door type, that looks sexy in sweatpants and a tank top.

*growl*

Right there with you.

ourchair said:
Interesting. I initially approached this ENTIRE thread experiment with the mindset of using nothing but glam shots, expecting that's what other UCers would want. I shall endeavor to mix it up more now.

I can't speak for the other members, but personally I'm just not into the whole "glam" look. Its a turn off for me.

Latest posts

Back