Phenomenal Spider-man

What's happened they have all been merged into one thread

Chapter 2

"Go in with out me I'll be in , in just one second. I need smoke." Steve told Kat. "Ok see you inside." She told him. Steve walked in to the alley around the side. He looked inside the inside pocket of his long black leather trench coat. He pulled out a needle. He took off his coat and stuck the needle in to the vain of his left arm. He could feel the serum pump in to his blood. He had to take it daily to stop him becoming Man-Spider again.

He screamed in pain before putting his coat back on. He then pulled out a cigarette and placed it in his mouth. He then pulled out a zippo lighter. It had the Harley Davidson logo on it. Steve smiled a little at the lighter. He stole from one of his victims back in the day.

"Hey Steve." Kat said. Steve turned around to see a man standing next to her. He had his hair gelled back. He was wearing a very expensive suit. "Steve this is my boy friend Arthur Addams the second." She told him.

"Hey." Steve said offering him his hand. "Charmed I'm sure." Arthur Addams II said ignoring the hand shake invitation. "Are you related to Arthur Addams who rebuilt the city?" Steve asked. "Yes that is my father." Arthur Addams II said.

"Kat can we go inside? I am not the kind of element that hangs out in a dirty common alley." He told her walking away from the alley. Steve looked angry. That guy completely ignored him and acted like Steve was just trash.

Near by the city a car speeded through the streets. The car was a Porsche turbo 2030 (like the one Steve stole the night he became Spider-man.) The car came to a stop in the cheapest part of the city. A previously run down part of the city where people with little money lived. .

The door opened a man stepped out. He was wearing a black bandanna , Blue jeans , Black boots and a long black leather trench coat. Under the trench coat was a red t-shirt with a grey logo on it.

The logo was the symbol of a gang called the Razors. The symbol was a circle with razors on it kind of like razor wire put in to a loop. The man smiled "Good to be home." He smirked. As he looked around at the neighbourhood.

After they had the film sent in to their brains they all left and went home. Steve was having dinner with Peter and Mary Jane. "So how was your first day?" Peter asked him. "Long and boring but isn't all school?" Steve said.

"No. Learning is fun and exciting. Every time you learn a new fact or look at information in a new way." Peter replied. "Yeah I guess that's why we a different. You enjoy learning I'm just doing it to get a job." Steve told him.

"You can not beat sitting in a library opening up a dusty book. Loosing yourself in the writing and you are better for it." Peter told him. "No one uses books any more Pete. " Mary Jane interrupted. "See Pete listen to your wife she's cool." Steve said. "Oh yeah I'm the coolest." Mary Jane laughed.

There was a knock at the door. Steve stood up and walked towards the door. When he opened it he saw the man who was in the Porsche turbo 2030. His name was Tommy Leery. "Hello Steve." The man said.

Steve was silent and had a look of shock on his face. "Tommy! What are you doing here?" Steve asked. "Just looking up an old friend." Tommy replied. Steve use to be a member of the Razors with Tommy and the others a long time ago. "Want to go for a drink?" Tommy asked. "Sure." Steve said and walked in to grab his coat.

"I'm going out guys I'll be back soon." Steve told them walking out. He walked back over to Tommy. "Ok let's go." He said walking out. They walked to a bar near by. Peter looked a little disappointed. "He's going out now at this time? He has collage tomorrow." Peter told him. "Well that's one way to look at it. The other way is Ben is asleep and we have the place to ourselves." Mary Jane smiled at Peter.

A few beers later. "So anything changed with you Steve?" Tommy asked. "I'm at collage now." Steve told him. He wanted to tell him he was Spider-man but seeing the logo on his chest reminded him that Tommy was and always would be a Razor.

"Let's get out of here." Tommy told him walking outside. Tommy walked over to a car and looked at Steve. "Come on Steve. It'll be like old times." He told him. Steve wanted to say no but a part of him wanted to be cool in front of his friend.

Steve broke the window and opened up the door. Before Tommy had walked around to the passenger door Steve had hot wired it. "Still got it Steve-o." Tommy laughed at the car took off. "You want to be careful. The big bad Spider-man could catch us." Tommy laughed.

"The way you said that. You know something?" Steve asked nervously. "Well personally I think he is a urban legend. But not everyone thinks like that. You know Arthur Addams? The nice man who rebuilt the city. He fancies himself the next kingpin. He's placed a one million dollar bounty on the head of Spider-Man." Tommy told him.

"That's a lot of money." Steve said thinking about how now he is worth more money than ever in his life. "Yeah a lot of old villains are coming out of the woodwork. The other day I swear to god I saw an old man in a scorpion costume." Tommy laughed.

Chapter 3

New York 2029. Steve was 15 years old. "Hey you going to school?" Tommy asked him. "Hell no." Steve laughed. "Didn't think so. Where you go?" Tommy asked. "The boss wants a shop owner killed." Steve told him.

"Why?" Tommy asked. "He is trying to take over the local businesses but one stubborn shop keeper is making waves. He's convincing other's not to sell. When he is killed the message will be sent." Steve told him.

"I'm in." Tommy said following Steve. Steve was two years older than Tommy and in many ways Tommy looked up to him like he was a big brother. Steve was the one who helped get Tommy into the Razors.

For those of you who do not know the Razors were a gang similar to the mafia. When the kingdom was started they refused to enter it as they believe the old fashioned way was better. After all in the kingdom they expect crime. If they do not expect it they are intimidated by it and so give money.

The Razors do not normally accept such young members. Steve however proved himself worthy of joining. He was capable of doing things better than most members. Most members feared him he was such a ruthless bastard.

In fact Steve had earned himself a nickname. It was "Trucido" in English it means to kill. Steve was wearing the logo of the Razors on his t-shirt with pride as he walked towards the shop. Tommy followed behind him.

Steve walked in to the shop. The owner of the shop looked at Steve. He had a look of fear on his face when he saw the logo on his t-shirt. The owner started to press the silent alarm. "I wouldn't do that if I was you. Not unless tomorrow you want the police to come to your house with news that your 10 year old daughter had a little accident." Steve smirked at him.

The man put his hand away from the button and looked at him. "Why are you doing this to me?" The man asked with tears forming in his eyes. "I think we both know you did this to your self." Steve replied.

Steve pulled out a gun. He pointed it and fired it twice. One for each leg. The man fell to the floor. Steve slowly walked over to him. The man tried to pull a flick knife out his pocket. The knife fell out of his pocket along with a few other things.

Steve kicked him in the face. He leaned down and saw a silver Harley Davidson zippo lighter. "Cool lighter." Steve said picking it up and putting it in his pocket. Steve then picked up the knife.

He pulled the man's hair pulling his head back. The shivered in fear and with cold as the steel blade touched his throat. Steve pulled the blade across his throat. Blood started to poor out. Steve pushed him to the floor.

"Clean up on aisle three." Steve smirked to himself. "How can you do that? How can you be so calm when you are doing something like that?" Tommy asked. "Simple. I've not done anything wrong. It's just business." Steve said walking out the shop.

Before he walked out he stopped and saw a newspaper. The news paper seemed to call to him like it was some how tied to his destiny. The headline on the paper read "Masked Menace Spider-man strikes again."

The story said that Spider-man turned on and killed the man he was working with. The photo had a picture of Spider-man fighting Doc Ock. It was rare as Spider-man had retired but only came out of retirement on rare occasions (the next time he would come out of retirement was the night he was shot.)

Steve laughed and through the paper on the floor. "What was that?" Tommy asked. "Another bull **** urban legend story about the amazing Spider-man. As if he really exists." Steve laughed. "He doesn't?" Tommy asked.

"No he was created by the media as a way of selling papers." Steve said walking off. Tommy looked down at the newspaper. "Maybe you're right." he said walking out behind Steve. Steve lit a cigarette with his new lighter as he walked to his boss to tell him the news.

That shop keepers death allowed the leader of The Razors to take over just as planned. Steve was set to be his right hand man. The name of Trucido was spreading. The very sound of the name Trucido had people shaking with fear

Chapter 4

2036 They parked the stolen car by the edge of a river. "What are you thinking about?" Tommy asked. "The old days." Steve replied. He could believe how much he had changed but he also knew that Tommy had not.

"Yeah good times. And they can be again." Tommy smirked to Steve. "No they can't. I'm not the same guy I was back then. I've changed in more ways than you think." Steve told him. "Please. The goody , goody collage boy act does not fool me. If you had changed you would not of stolen this car." Tommy told him.

They started skimming stones on the water. "I should not of stolen it but believe me I'm not the same." Steve told him. All he could think is how disappointed Peter and Marry Jane would be if they found out what he was doing.

"I'm not giving up on you yet. I know Trucido is still in there just begging to let loose." Tommy told him. There was a silence between them after that. Steve finally replied. "Your wasting your time." "No I'm not and you know it." Tommy told him.

The next day at collage Steve was in science class. "Hey Steve looks like we are lab partners." Kat told him sitting next to him. "You say that like it's a good thing." Steve said giving a cheeky smile.

"Yeah it means instead of a big C on your test you could get a B or an A." Kat laughed. "Hey I got an A once." Steve told her. "You did?" She asked surprised. "Yeah. I cheated my *** off but I got it." Steve smirked.

The class went on and the longer it was the more Steve and Kat started getting on each others nerves. Kat was putting him down and trying to take control. "Look you don't do it like that."She told him as he was heating up a test tube.

"Would you shut your yap for once? I know what I'm doing." Steve replied. "You are with a doubt the most annoying person ever." She told him. "Oh I'm so sorry am I annoying the poor little rich girl." Steve replied.

"I thought you were cool at first but now I see your just as stupid as you look." She snapped. "Oh that's right you only like guys who dress and act like one of daddy's country club *******s." Steve told her.

After collage Steve put on his red and blue costume and decided to blow of steam swinging through the city taking pictures for cash. He was angry at Kat for what happened in class. He was angry at Tommy for wanting him back to his old ways. But most of all he was angry with himself for how he was dealing with stuff.

A fireball suddenly flew through the air and hit him in the back. Steve turned around quickly to see the green goblin. Not the original Green Goblin but the one he had defeated. Same purple armour same green skin. "You! But how? Even if somehow you survived the attack by the avengers I burnt your skin at the steel works. How can you be healed?" Steve asked. The Green Goblin laughed and started flying away.

Steve followed him. Swinging from web after web. The green goblin entered a large building. Spider-man followed behind him , entering through a window. When Steve was inside he heard a noise like metal moving.

All the windows and doors had big metal armour covering them. It had been a trap and now Steve was stuck. The green goblin landed in front of him. Steve heard a noise like metal foot steps. He turned around to see Mecha Goblin.

"Wait aren't you two the same person.?" He asked. They just looked at him. He heard a rocket noise up above. It was the Original Green Goblin. "Wait three goblins? You have to be ****ing kidding me. What is this GoblinStock ? Gobfest?" Steve said looking around.

Chapter 5

Steve looked around at the three different goblin's. The green goblin he followed in to the building flew at him. Steve jumped up to try and dodge but he caught him. It was almost like a football tackle by the Green Goblin.

He flew into the wall hard crushing Steve's back against the hard solid steel wall. Steve started to get to his feet when Mecha Goblin kicked him hard in the face. The kick made his mouth bleed and sent him sliding across the floor.

Steve managed to lift his head up long enough to see a pumpkin bomb from the original green goblin fly at him. Steve fired webbing up at the ceiling and tried to pull himself up. The explosion hit Steve and sent him flying through the air.

Elsewhere in the city Peter Parker was sat down in a waiting room at his doctors. He was waiting for what could be the most important news he would ever get. He was waiting to find out if Ben was really his biological son.

He sat there shaking a little with nerves. "Mr Parker the doctor will see you now." The receptionist told him. Peter slowly stood up. He felt sick in stomach , his hands were sweaty and his throat felt dry.

Slowly he walked to towards the doctor's room. He stopped outside taking along breath. "Get a grip Peter. You wanted to know this. You need to know this so just go in there." He said to himself. He opened up the door and walked in.

Mary Jane would of gone with Peter but She could not find a baby sitter and they felt baby Ben was too young to be out this late in the afternoon. She was at their house playing with Ben. She heard a knock at the door.

She got up and opened the door. "Hey Mrs Parker is Steve home?" Kat asked. "No sorry he has not got home yet." Mary Jane told her. "That's weird were supposed to work on our science project." Kat said looking angry about the fact Steve had forgotten.

"It's not like Steve to miss an appointment. He must of got another call from work." Mary Jane lied thinking it must be some spider-man type emergency. "His work?" Kat asked not knowing Steve had a job.

"Yes. Steve works at the Daily Bugle as a photographer." Mary Jane told her. "Ok thanks I'll try there." Kat said walking away. Mary Jane walked back to Ben. "Looks like Steve has him self a little girlfriend." Mary said as she played with Ben.

Steve managed to get to his feet. His costume was damaged and burnt. The green goblin pulled out his red laser beam sword. Steve looked around trying to think up a plan. But he couldn't. The Green Goblin flew at him swinging the sword.

Steve jumped up and kicked the sword out of his hands. Steve webbed the sword and pulled it towards him. Steve caught it in his hand. "At last an equalizer." Steve said slicing the Green goblin in half.

The two halves of the green goblin lay on the floor. The weird thing was they had computer wires coming out of them. "A robot?" Steve said looking at him. "Why would anyone make a robot Goblin?" he asked.

Mecha Goblin grabbed Steve by the back of the head and threw him across the room. It made Steve drop the sword. Only two goblins remained The original Green Goblin and Mecha Goblin. "Are they Robots too?" Steve thought as he got to his feet.

Peter walked out of the Doctor's office with a smile on his face. He was the father. It was the happiest moment in his life. He had strut in his walk he had not had since he was healed. He pulled out his cellphone to call Mary Jane to tell her the news.

Kat walked out of the Daily Bugle looking angry. Steve had not been there. "He probably hooked up with some girl or is out drinking beer or something." She thought to herself. As she walked off.

Steve got fired webbing at Mecha Goblin. Mecha Goblin gripped the webbing and swung Steve around letting him go in the air. Steve flew through the air and crashed through a pillar of bricks. This was going to be tough to beat both remaining Goblins.

Chapter 6

Mecha Goblin turned his hand into a machine gun. He fired it at Steve. Steve rolled out the way but the floor collapsed from under him. He fell down to the sewer below. "Ewww ." Steve said getting up.

He landed on an oil type substance. It was thick and black and stuck to his suit like chewing gum on a boot. "Oh great no my costume is filthy as well as damaged. I just can't a break." He said to himself

Mecha Goblin jumped down and landed behind him. Steve quickly turned around and kicked him hard. Mecha goblin fell into the water. "Ok that takes care of him.." Steve said turning towards the hole leading to the floor above.

To his horror he heard the water move and Mecha Goblin rise out of the water. "Oh come on! If this was a cartoon or a comic book then water would of stopped the pissed of robot." Mecha Goblin grabbed Steve and threw him back up to the previous level.

The original Green Goblin threw a pumpkin bomb at Steve. Steve webbed it and swung it round. When Mecha Goblin came up to the next level Steve threw the pumpkin bomb at him. It exploded on impact and took the head off Mecha Goblin.

Steve watched as Mecha Goblin fell to the floor. "One left." Steve said looking at the Original green goblin. The original Green Goblin flew on his glider at Steve. Steve jumped up and landed behind him on the glider.

The Green Goblin elbowed Steve hard in the face. Steve fell off the glider and landed on the floor below. "I really need to think before act. Seriously oww." Steve said holing his nose. Blood ran from his nose where the elbow had hit.

The Green Goblin looked down at Steve. Steve started getting up. The Green Goblin jumped off his glider and landed on Steve's back with a devastating kick. Steve grabbed the Goblin by the legs and tripped him up.

Steve punched him hard smashing half of The Green Goblin's face. The Green Goblin pressed a button on his belt. The glider zoomed forward straight towards Steve. It hit him the sharp spikes would surely kill him.

Steve's spider-scene started to go crazy. Steve jumped up landing on the floor behind the glider. The glider stuck in the Goblins chest destroying him. "Steve Smith Goblin Slayer." Steve said laughing that he had done it. He had beat the goblins.

He got to his feet and made his way to a door. "I'm guessing the mastermind is behind here. I'm going to guess some type of goblin. Maybe a pink Goblin or a blue goblin or how about a Hobgoblin." he laughed to himself. Steve opened up the door.

Inside he saw a man who's appearance just made him laugh. "Who the hell are you?" Steve asked. "You don't remember your greatest enemy Spider-man?" The man told him. The man had on a green muscle suit with yellow gloves , Yellow boots and a purple cape. On his head was a dome hiding his face.

"I am the master of illusion. The king of Special effects and tricks, I am Mysterio." He told him. Steve just looked at him. "Who?" Steve asked. "I saw you had returned Spider-man and there was a bounty on your head. I came of retirement to collect the bounty." Mysterio told him.

"Seriously I don't know you." Steve told him. "We first met back in the June of 1964." Mysterio told him trying to explain. "I wasn't even born in 1964." Steve laughed. Mysterio was getting angry that he had been forgotten

"You got the wrong guy buzz lightyear. You're thinking of the original spider-man. I'm brand new." Steve told him. "What? I came out of retirement and had my robots defeated by a cheap second rate Spider-kid." Mysterio told him.

"Looks that way." Steve said pulling back his fist. He punched Mysterio hard in the face smashing the glass dome and knocking him out. Under the dome was the wrinkled face of Quentin Beck. "Wait till I tell Peter I beat Super Sky." Steve laughed. (BTW Super Sky is a comic book in the future about a man who dresses like buzz lightyear from toy story with a big S on his chest similar to Superman's.)

note : I really wanted to Mysterio in my story but could not think of a way that he could be done serious anymore so I added the goblins and tryied to make the fact Mysterio was the enemy a surprise plus add more humor.

Chapter 7

Steve returned home late that night to see Peter and Mary Jane sat down in the dark watching movies. They we holding each other in a loving way that Steve had not seen before as he was mostly use to the arguing.

"You're late." Peter told him. "Well I had to fight robot versions of all the green goblins , Only to find out it was a plot by someone who thought I was you. He said he was your greatest enemy. He called himself Mysterio."Steve smirked.

"Mysterio? Does he still have …." Peter started to ask but was interrupted by Steve. "A fish bowl for a head? Yes." Steve laughed. Peter started laughing as well. "What brings him back?" Peter asked. "Didn't I tell you? I have a one million dollar bounty on my head." Steve told him.

"When you were out Steve your girlfriend came around." Mary Jane told him. "My girlfriend?" Steve said looking puzzled. "Yeah some pretty little young thing. She said you were working on a science project together." Mary Jane smiled.

"Kat! She is not my girlfriend. I don't even like her. I'm just been forced to work with her at school. How could you think she was my girlfriend. She's pushy , Arrogant , bossy and most of all annoying. " Steve told her.

"Sounds to me like you like her." Peter chuckled. "Well you are old. I guess your hearing is playing up." Steve laughed. "Are you going to phone and explain things to her?" Mary Jane asked.

"Oh yeah that won't make me sound crazy at all. Oh I'm sorry I missed our appointment , But you see I fighting evil robots and man with a bowl on his head. You understand? Great." Steve mocked. "Or you could say you taking pictures for work." Mary Jane suggested.

Mary Jane looked at Peter and then back to Steve. "Why is it all spider-men have to over complicate things and give a sarcastic response?" Mary Jane asked looking at them. "Well don't worry Mary Jane, We can always count on you not to over think things. " Steve smirked.

"Thanks …… Hey!" She said realising what he meant. Steve laughed. "Why is it you two always have that damn dvd player on. The new way of watching films is better." Steve said. "When I was your age dvds were all the rage. I remember putting one in my playstation two and watching films then playing on games." Peter told him.

"What's a playstation?" Steve asked. "Ok I don't know about you M.J but I just suddenly felt older than I have before." Peter said. "What's a playstation?" Mary Jane laughed. "Seriously thou you ok? You look like you took a beating." Peter asked looking at him.

"I'm fine. The costume is filthy and damaged but I'm good." Steve replied walking in to his bed room. He looked in the draw next to his bed and pulled out the needle he needs to stop Man-Spider coming out. He injected it into his arm like before. He tried his hardest not to scream but could not help but let out aloud "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." as the needle started to work. Steve then started to gasp and pant.

When he finished he picked up the phone. "Hey Kat it's me. Sorry I missed you today I was taking photos of Spider-man for work." He told her. It was kind of the truth so he was not technically lying to her.

Just around the corner from the Parker's house. Tommy walked in to a shop, He was carrying a shot gun. "Hand over the cash now." Tommy said pointing it at the man behind the counter. The man looked in to Tommy's eyes the only part of his face that was shown through his black mask.

He opened up the cash register and starting emptying the cash into a plastic bag. He started shaking as he handed over the bag to Tommy. Tommy took the bag and looked at the man. "Time to make sure you don't call the cops." Tommy said as he fired the shotgun.

Tommy looked up at the security camera. As if mocking the police when they would find the tape he pulled out a can of spray paint and sprayed the symbol of the Razors on the wall next to the blood of the Shop Keeper.

When Steve hung up the phone he lay on his bed. He was not feeling well at all. Something had happened in that fight that made him feel weird. It was not an illness but instead just a drained feeling.

Chapter 8

New York 2030. Spider-man had been shot. As far as the criminal world knew he was dead. There was those who thought that Spider-man was a media hoax that had finally ended. One thing was clear thou with spider-man gone and kingpin under S.H.E.I.L.D. arrest the city was up for grabs.

The kingpin's men tried there best to keep it kingpin's territory his. Steve and Tommy were on one of the other sides of the gang war. They were Razors and would die for the Razors. The streets were filled with riots and violence.

Buildings were on fire as people were looting. Steve walked down the street with his long black leather trench coat , bandanna and of course the t-shirt with the Razors logo. He had a confident smile on his face.

"You see Tommy boy. This is my kind of city. Riots , looting , violence , drugs and of course women." Steve said kissing a hooker that walked passed him and Tommy. "Do you know her?" Tommy asked. "No." Steve grinned.

A police officer ran over to them recognising the symbol on their tops. "Stop you're under arrest." The cop said pointing a gun at them. Steve looked at the cop and just laughed at him. "Good one." he said as him and Tommy just walked past him.

"Stop I mean it." The police officer told him. Steve stopped. There was an eerie silence as Steve just stood there. The police officer walked slowly towards him. Steve turned around quickly with a gun in his hand.

He fired it. Shooting the police officer straight in the middle of his head. "That'll do pig. That'll do." Steve grinned as he turned around to look at Tommy. "And that's the way it's done." Steve told him.

"I forget what a bastard you can be." Tommy laughed. "Bow to the master Tommy boy , Boy to the master." Steve laughed. "Want to get a beer?" Tommy said looking at a bar. "Sure why not." Steve replied following him in to the bar.

Just as they were about to walk inside Tommy's phone rang. "You got Tommy." He answered. "Yeah….cool. ….. Ok I'll pick you up tonight." Tommy said replying to what was been said on the phone. He hung up and looked at Steve.

"You'll never guess what." Tommy said. "Ok then I won't try."Steve told him. "My brother Bill is coming back in to town. " Tommy told him sounding excited. "Dose he still have a wife and kids?" Steve asked.

"Yeah she's a ***** too." Tommy told Steve. Who would of guessed that , that moment was important. Bill was the one with Steve the night he became Spider-man. In fact Bill's death motivated Steve to look up Peter. In away if this moment had not happened Steve would of likely used his powers for personal gain.

Steve pulled out a cigarette. "Want one?". He asked Tommy. "Sure." Tommy said taking one. Steve pulled out his lighter. "You still have that?" Tommy said looking at it. It was the one he had taken from man who's throat he slashed.

Elsewhere at this time Peter Parker was lying in the hospital. "I'm sorry Mr Parker there's nothing we can do." The Doctor told him. "There has to be. I can not be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life." Peter said with tears in eyes.

He was right he would walk again thanks to a certain black costume but you already know the story there. Mary Jane was sat next to him. She held his hand tight. Peter let go of her hand. He turned to look at her.

"You should of let me die." He said to her before looking away from her. She could feel her heart break in that instant. She stood up and walked outside the hospital. She sat down on a bench out side and started crying.

"Mary Jane? You ok." A voice said. She turned around to see Logan looking at her. "You here o see Peter?" She asked. "No. Storm was attacked badly." He told her. "I'm sorry." She said looking at him.

"What's wrong." He asked her. She started telling him everything. Who would of guessed that two tragedies could start a love of two others. Even if they never actually got together until a year or two later the fact was that got the lines of communication open between them.

Chapter 9

2036 Kat was at home with Arthur Addams II. "Do you like it?" He asked her as he put on a necklace he bought her. "I love it but you didn't have to do it." She told him. The necklace was beautiful with a platinum chain. It had a rare diamond on the end that had been cut to look like a rose.

Even if Arthur Addams II was a snob and a jerk to people without money he was not that bad. He did many things for charity (even if he only did that to impress Kat.) What he did not know was his father Arthur Addams was crime lord.

Arthur Addams took over the Razors and a few other gangs. In the crime circles he was the biggest rival to Kingpin and now Kingpin is dead , it is the perfect time for him to rise up. He already has taken over a lot of the city's crime rings.

When he paid to rebuild the city he did so for selfish reasons. No more kingdom. He had the blueprints to every building like banks. He also built a secret base for himself disgusted as an orphanage!

The only thing that could stand his way was a certain red and blue wearing , web swinging , superhero. That's why he has put a bounty on Spider-man's head. The idea been Spider-man gets killed with out having to use any of his men or draw attention to himself.

"What's wrong Kat?" Arthur Addams II asked her noticing that she seemed distracted. "Nothing just thinking of something." She said. She was found her thoughts drifting to Steve. "Was he really taking pictures?" She thought to herself.

Back at the Parker's house. Mary Jane and Peter were enjoying the film. "Do you think Steve is ok?" Peter asked. "Why do you ask?" She replied. "He left in a hurry. Straight to his room. I hope nothing is wrong." Peter told her.

"He was probably just giving us time alone." Mary Jane smiled. "I'm not sure. I think I'll go check on him." Peter told her. He stood up and walked towards Steve's bedroom door. Peter knocked but got no reply.

Peter slowly opened up the bedroom door. Steve had gone! "He's not here." Peter said looking around. The window was open. "Where would he of gone?" Peter asked Mary Jane. "Probably round to his girlfriends. Kitten or Cat r something." Mary Jane replied.

Steve was in the street. Standing in front of him was Mysterio. "Did You really think It would be so easy to defeat me?" Mysterio laughed. Steve went to punch Mysterio but was kicked in the face hard.

Steve got to his feet and saw the original Spider-man looking at him. "Peter?" Steve said confused. "Yeah the only Spider-man. You are just a poser. Let me show you how a REAL Spider-man does it." the original Spider-man laughed.

Steve got to his feet. "Why?" He asked the original Spider-man. "Because I'm sick of you pissing all over the name Spider-man." He told him punching Steve in the face. Steve fell down to the floor hard,

It started to rain hard. The water bouncing off the Spider-men. Steve attempted to punch the original Spider-man but the fist was caught. "I taught you. You have no skills I don't know." the original Spider-man said kicking Steve in the face.

Why would Peter turn on Steve? Why would he join Mysterio? These were the questions Steve was asking himself. His mentor and father figure was now his enemy and Steve knew he what he had to do. He had to kill Peter Parker!

coming next the last chapter of Saga 3.

forgot to post chapter 9 yesterday so i posted it today. Anyway.....

Chapter 10

Steve punched the original Spider-man hard in the chest. the original Spider-man tried to punch Steve but he ducked and gave a devastating uppercut that knocked the original Spider-man off his feet.

Both spider-men in their costumes looked at each other. "Nice shot rookie. But daddy is home and it's time for a spanking." the original Spider-man laughed as he swung kicking Steve in the face.

Steve got up and was knocked back down by a punch to the spine. Steve webbed the original Spider-man's feet and swung him through the air and let go. the original Spider-man was sent crashing in to a wall.

Steve walked over to him and webbed a metal pole towards him. "Should I do it? Should I kill Peter?" He asked himself. He stuck the pole into the original Spider-man's head hard impaling it.

Like a flashing light Steve woke up. He was on top of a skyscraper. "It was a dream." Steve laughed. He walked towards the door to get down. "Nice costume Spider-man." A security guard said when he walked through the door to the roof.

Steve looked at his hands. "What the hell?" Steve said. His costume was now black. "How the hell did this happen?" Steve asked himself. It had not been a dream. It had been a test by the costume.

Steve thought back to the secret wars. The symbiote separated from Peter. Spider-man tried to web the symbiote but it slithered in to a crack in the floor escaping. It had been waiting underground the whole time waiting to be found.

Then he thought of Mysterio's base. Mecha Goblin turned his hand into a machine gun. He fired it at Steve. Steve rolled out the way but the floor collapsed from under him. He fell down to the sewer below. "Ewww ." Steve said getting up.

He landed on an oil type substance. It was thick and black and stuck to his suit like chewing gum on a boot. "Oh great no my costume is filthy as well as damaged. I just can't a break." He said to himself

"That wasn't oil. That was the symbiote. Wait. How come I don't look like Venom?" Steve said to himself. "Maybe I can control it." He thought to him self. He jumped off the building. He jumped over the building next to it.
"Woohoo I just cleared that building." Steve said. He started to fall to the ground. "Oh ****. Where the hell is my web shooters?" Steve said He waved his hands in panic trying to fire a web.

Webbing same shooting out the top of his hand. "You can create your own webbing? I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship." Steve laughed as he swung through the city. He felt even more free than before in this costume.

Also the webbing was stronger than his normal webbing. He also felt stronger. "How can I tell Peter with out him getting mad?" Steve thought to himself. It also could not of come at a better time.

With the bounty on his head increased powers was going to help him a lot. He felt like there was nothing he couldn't do in this costume. He swung home and landed on the roof. "Ok how do I take you off?" Steve thought.

The costume transformed to all black pants. Black t-shirt , Black leather trench coat and a black Bandanna. He looked like he normally did. "You can change shapes? Great no more changing in dirty alleyways." Steve said going through his bedroom window.

The end of saga 3

^ Steve in black costume

coming next Saga 4

Last edited:
Taking a break from writing this so that people can catch up and or leave comments.

However I shall do a chrimbo special. before i star saga 4

I am sorry for this Chrimbo Special. it's very Silly but It is meant to be. I tried to make it cheesy and corney and lame like christmas movies :lol: Anyway here it is as promised on dec 1st

Phenomenal Spider-man
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!

Chapter 1

Peter , Mary Jane and Steve were hanging Christmas decorations . "On the twelfth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me.
Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a milking,
Seven swans a swimming,
Six geese a laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French Hens,
Two turtle doves
And a Partridge in a pear tree." Peter sang as he placed the Angel on top of the tree. "Oh good you've finished singing." Steve said. "You're not one for Christmas are you?" Mary Jane asked. "Not really." Steve told her as he walked out side.

He was going out for a cigarette. He was not allowed to smoke in the house because of Baby Ben. Most of the time he wouldn't mind but tonight he was happy to go outside just to get away from all the Christmas stuff.

Just outside the city in a mental institution. "Patient X1936 has escaped." One of the security officers told the head doctor. "Ironic. He escapes right before Christmas. We should of expected it." The doctor said.

"Why is that?" the security officer asked. "His name is Nicholas Head. He believes he is the Saint Nicholas , Santa Claus , Father Christmas or what ever you want to call him." The doctor explained.

"So what your saying is he's not dangerous and will most likely just spread Christmas cheer." The security guard smiled. "NO he is highly dangerous. a few years back he used it to created a sleigh pulled by flying robotic reindeer.

At first he gave presents to children and was quiet jolly until he learned that Santa was not real. It drove him more insane. He saw it as the world was evil for trying to act like he was not real. Let's just say this Santa you want to be on his good list. Because after that he began killing people. It was a horror so bad that Christmas almost got cancelled that year." The doctor told them.

"Wait he was the one responsible for the 'Christmas slay' as the papers called it. May god have mercy on our souls." The security officer said with a look of horror on his face. "I just hope they stop him in time." The doctor told them.

Outside the Parker's Steve put out his cigarette by throwing it in to the snow that covered the floor. He saw Kat across the street. "Hey Kat." Steve said waving at her. She walked over to him.

"You want to come in for a warm drink?" Steve asked. "Sure." Kat replied. Steve reached for one of her bags. "I can carry them thanks." She said trying not to let him see what she had bought him. Steve looked at her and opened the door.

They walked inside. "Sit down I'll get you a cup of hot chocolate." Steve told her walking in to the kitchen. "WITH LITTLE MARSHMALLOWS." She shouted. "SURE." Steve replied. Mary Jane looked at Peter and giggled.

Steve started off hating Kat but he had fallen for her. However she did not know it. Steve did not even know it! He was been nice to her but deep inside the only reason was he wanted her. Steve came back out with a cup of hot chocolate for her.

He then walked to his room to get her Christmas present. He came back in and handed her a small wrapped box. "Thank you." She smiled as she took it. "Can I open it?" She asked. "Sure go ahead." Steve smiled.

Kat opened up the present. She looked at it and smiled. It was a jewellery box. She opened it up. "Oh my god. You did not have to do this." Kat said looking at it. It was a golden ring with a golden rose on it with a small diamond in the centre.

A week before Christmas and the day after Steve returned home with the black suit. They were out near the shops. They walked past a jewellery shop and Kat stopped looking in the window. She pointed to the ring and told Steve it was the same ring her grandma use to have.

Steve returned the next day and bought the ring for her. Was not cheap either it cost him nearly all the money he was saving up for a car. Of course he thought it was worth it to see the look on her face. He just didn't know why.

"You like it?" Steve smiled. "I do I love it." Kat responded hugging him. Mary Jane whispered "See I told you he liked her." To Peter. Peter laughed. The Television turned on to show news. "This just in. Santa is causing havoc down town. You heard it right. Santa is causing havoc. Ten people have been killed by him so far." the news reporter said.

"I better go down there …….. And take pictures." Steve said getting up and running off. "He was in a hurry." Kat said. "He'll be back soon he just has to take pictures for work. He takes his work very seriously." Peter covered up.

Steve's clothes changed to the black spider-man costume as he jumped up and swung towards the scene of the crime. "Goblins I understand , Guys with fish bowls I understand. I even understand fighting demons and killer robots. But Santa? That's just …. Just ….. Wrong on so many levels." He said to himself.

As Steve swung to the scene of the crime. Nicholas Head was dressed in a Santa suit. He had a candy cane for a walking stick that he was using to smash anything in his way. He was very strong but then again been locked away for years with nothing to do but workout will do that to a person.

Last edited:
Chapter 2

Kat thought about her boyfriend and how he would only buy something it was most expensive. Steve however bought her something thoughtful and did not care about the price. It meant a lot to her but mostly it opened her eyes to the fact her boyfriend was a selfish , arrogant , Jerk.

Steve looked down and saw the insane Santa Claus knock a police car flying through the air as if it was nothing. "Jolly old Saint Nicholas, lean your ear this way!" Steve mocked as he landed behind him.

"Ho , Ho , Ho." Santa said turning around to face Steve. Steve had a smile on his face under his costume. He could not take this fight seriously. Steve swung to punch Santa. Santa ducked and swung his candy cane like a baseball bat.

It hit Steve in the chest hard. Steve flew backwards and landed on the floor holding his ribs. "Ho , Ho , Ho. Someone has made the top of my naughty list." Santa said. His voice was a deep booming voice. Steve started to got up looking at Santa.

"Well Santa you're going to be on my list. The people who have had their *** handed to them by your's truly." Steve said firing a web into Santa's face. Steve ran and jumped up kicking Santa in the face.

Santa fell to the floor. He pressed a button on his jacket. "On Dasher , On Dancer , On Vixen , On Cupid , On Donder , On Comet , On Blitzen , On Prancer…" Santa was calling his reindeer. "Is this guy serious?" Steve laughed.

Steve's head starting hurting. "Spider-sense. But why?" Steve asked turning around. He saw the robotic reindeer fly towards him pulling a sleigh. The reindeer were all silver looking except for robot Rudolph who was silver with a red nose.

The sleigh was not a traditional sleigh it was made out of parts of a tank and was a round dome type shape. Rudolph's nose started to glow. It fired a laser beam at Steve. Steve jumped out of the way in time.

"No reindeer are trying to killing me?" He said to himself. The heads of all the reindeer turned towards Steve and fire shot out of their eyes. Steve jumped back from the flames. "I see you have improved on the original friendly reindeer." Steve said turning around.

"That's not all I have improved." Santa said as the end of his candy cane fired a small Christmas tree shaped grenades. One of them hit Steve and exploded on impact. Steve collapsed to the floor.

Santa walked over to Steve and grabbed his ankles. Santa tied a steel cable around his legs and the other end to the back of his sleigh. "See you don't mess with Father ****ing Christmas." Santa laughed.

Santa climbed inside the Tank like sleigh. The reindeer and sleigh started moving fast through the streets. Steve came to and noticed he was been dragged through the streets. The reindeer took off in the air the sleigh followed. Steve webbed the floor to try and anchor it down. The webbing stopped it moving for a second.

The web snapped and Steve flew behind the sleigh. He sat up in the air and tried to undo the steel cable. He did the cable came undone and Steve fell. Quickly he webbed the bottom of the sleigh.

He was pulling himself up towards the sleigh He was thankful that he had the black costume. Otherwise his web shooters might of ran out and he would of fallen to his death. He had made it to the sleigh.

He stuck to the side and banged on the side of the sleigh to try and get it to stop. Santa flew his sleigh down in to the city and made it turn towards a building. The side of the sleigh scrapped against the side of a building.

The building was the Daily Bugle. The glass in the windows broke and Steve tried to hold on and avoid the walls. "Tell me someone is getting pictures of this." H. Henry Harrison said seeing it. "Yeah I think Steve is on it." Mrs Cody told him.

Steve fired webbing on to building after building as the sleigh flew through the air. He continued it until he had about 20 building webbed. He pulled hard on the web using it as an anchor. Santa opened the side of the sleigh and grabbed Steve pulling him towards him.

"You've been a very naughty boy. When you get to hell. Tell them Santa sent you." He laughed pulling out a small blade. He shoved it in to Steve's chest. Steve couldn't believe Santa had beat him.

Santa pushed Steve backwards. Steve started to fall to the floor. He couldn't web. He just saw his life flash before his eyes. He turned around and saw the ground coming towards his face. There was nothing he could do about it.

Steve sat up in his bed. He had fallen asleep after coming home with the black costume. "That dream was just …… weird." Steve said to himself sitting up in his bed dripping with sweat. He looked at the calendar it was December 23rd.

Note I realised the Santa story was silly it's why i made it a dream. Plus christmas stories can be silly so he is the second part to christmas special

Phenomenal Spider-man
Christmas special part 2: White Christmas.

Chapter 1

Steve walked down stairs after walking up from his weird dream. "Morning. Want any breakfast I've made waffles." Mary Jane asked him. "No thanks going to get my Christmas shopping done." Steve told her as he walked out.

Steve walked down the Street. He saw Kat across the street. Steve ran dodging traffic to cross the street. "Hey Kat." he said tapping her on the shoulder. "Hey." She smiled. "Let me guess you left all of your Christmas shopping until the last minute." She contiuned,
"Nah-ah , I mean … So are you." He said. "Oh my god, Are you twelve? You're an adult who just said and I quote Nah-ah." She mocked. Steve's face turned crimson as he looked at her. "You should stop by mine tomorrow. I'll give you your gift." he told her.

They heard the sound of police siren's as a car speeded past them followed quickly by a police car. The first car was firing at the police. "You'll never get you're hands on this chemical pig." the man in the car shouted.

"Wow , the crime in this city doesn't stop for the holidays. ….. Steve? …..Steve?" Kat said as she spoke she realised Steve had disappeared. She saw Spider-man swing through the city. He stood out like a sore thumb in his black costume in the snow covered city.

"Just once I wish all crime would stop or The Radicals could stop them for a change. Come to think of it I've not heard of The Radicals since the war." Steve said swinging after the car with the criminal inside.

The criminal was called Chris Max. He was at one point a prisoner at the Maximum Security Island Prison. Until Akiroz rose from the ground. The earthquake knocked down his prison wall and he escaped.

He had on him a chemical that the government had been working on to destroy all organic (well living anyway.) things in it's way. So if they were faced with a threat like Akiroz again then they could destroy the things that were destroying the city but because the city was not alive then buildings would be kept in tact.

Spider-man landed on Chris's roof. "Pull over." Steve told him. "**** off Spider-freak." Chris said pointing his gun at the roof and firing it. Steve's spider-sense warned him in enough time for him to move out the way.

He started to punch the roof of the car. "I said pull over." Steve said loosing his temper he punched the window of the car and pulled Chris through it. "Now you're going to pay." Steve said throwing him to the snow covered sidewalk.

Chris landed on the floor. "No I won't go back to prison." Chris said throwing the chemical tube at Spider-man. Spider-man webbed it and threw it back at Chris. It hit him and broke. Chris 's skin started to melt and drip on the floor.

Next came his blood and organs until all that was left was a skeleton. "What the hell" Steve looking on. He had just killed Chris Max. "Oh god I did not mean to do this." Steve said as he kneeled next to the skeleton.

Suddenly Steve gasped as a hand made from snow grabbed his throat. The untested chemical must of fused Chris Max's DNA with the molecules of the snow. The snow rose up and formed a man.

"Look what you did to me. You made me the Snowman." the newly named Snowman told him. His other hand turned into a giant solid fist made out of ice. He punched Steve hard sending him flying backwards.

note : yes Snow man is silly but i figured it would be ok as it is kind of like sandman and hydro man plus it is christmas

Last edited:
Chapter 2
Steve landed hard on his back. He slowly got to his feet but he could not see the Snowman. Steve started to walk towards where the snowman had been. His steps leaving footprints in the snow.

"Hey frosty where you go? I wanted to write my name in you." Steve laughed. Behind him the snow starting forming a man. It was the snowman. He punched Steve again in the back of the head.

Steve fell down as he got up he saw the Snowman looking at him laughing. Steve punched as hard as he could to the snowman's head. The punch caused the head to explode into little pieces of snow.

"That was easy. But I guess you're destined to loose if you loose your head over the slightest little thing." Steve laughed turning to walk away. Another head formed on Snowman's body. The head screamed as it took shape.

Steve turned around to see Snowman looking back at him. "How the hell?" Steve asked. "If there is snow around you can't kill me." Snowman told him. The snow all around started to move towards Snowman.

Snowman started to grow in size. Steve looked up at the now giant Snowman. "If I was a Japanese TV show I could use a magic bracelet to call a giant robot or something. But I'm not so how do I destroy a giant man made of snow?" Steve said trying to think of a way to stop this foe.

The Snowman's mouth opened and he stretched out and jumped down over Steve swallowing him whole. Steve could not breath inside him. It was like been buried alive. Steve started to close his eyes.

Suddenly a red hot laser blast hit Snowman forcing him to spit Spider-man out. Steve looked up to see Iron man II looking at him. He was not alone. Captain America Jr. and Wolverine. Were him too.

"What no hulk?" Steve asked a seeing The Radicals. "Would you want the hulk pissed of at snow while everything is covered in it?" Captain America Jr. smiled. "Good point." Steve laughed.

"Hey kid should you be wearing that?" Wolverine asked. "Hey now I don't think a guy in that yellow outfit should talk about anyone's dress sense." Steve mocked him. "You're wearing the symbiote. It will mess with you kid and destroy you." Wolverine lied.

"Unlike the others I can control it so BACK OFF." Steve said looking at Wolverine "So why are you guy's here." Steve asked. "We got reports that you were in danger." Captain America Jr. told him.

"Then where were you when I was been beat up by robot goblin's? I'm grateful you saved me but ……. Wait a minute. You guy's are S.H.E.I.L.D. which means you work for the government which means you are here to cover up what ever that chemical he stole was." Steve told them.

"Be careful throwing around accusations civilian." Captain America Jr. said looking at Steve. His tone implied he was willing to fight Steve. "What ever cap." Steve replied. Steve looked at Captain America Jr. ready to fight him. "Hey you two knock it off." Iron Man II told them. They looked around and the snowman had gotten away.

Chapter 3

Downtown Snowman entered a bank. "Hand over all the money now and no one get's hurt." He told the people behind the main desks. "Stop right there." a security guard shouted. Steve walked towards him.

"Go ahead pull the trigger." He said looking at the gun gripped in the guard's hand. The guard pulled back the trigger firing a bullet at Snowman. The bullet passed straight through him. Snow man stretched out his arm and grabbed the guard.

The Snowman twisted the guard's head snapping his neck. "Anyone else want a piece of me?" Snowman laughed as the bank workers filled up bags with money. "Hey snowman let's see if you have any Snow Balls." Steve shouted from window swinging off.

Snowman followed after him. "You really think you can escape me? I'm all around you." Snowman laughed following Steve. Suddenly a wall off fire appeared in front of Snowman. He tried to move to the side but another popped up.

Soon he was in a prison of fire. "Nice work." Iron Man II said patting Steve on the shoulder. The Radicals took Snowman away. He was to be kept in the new S.H.E.I.L.D. maximum security prison for people who are too dangerous to be in normal prison.

Later that night Steve returned home. As he walked through the door he saw Kat sat on the couch. "Hey , where you been?" she asked. "I was caught up in the snow." He smirked a little to himself.

"Well he's home so let's start the fun." Peter smiled turning on a Christmas album. Of course they were not on Cds but instead on small credit card that can store up to 100,000,00 songs so it's basically your hole music collection. You slide card through a card reader and select song. Another advantage is shops can keep a back up of you're collection for just 5.99 a year for insurance.

They started dancing. "Hey mistletoe." Steve smiled seeing mistletoe. He slowly leaned in and kissed Kat. "What the ****." She said slapping him across the face. Steve rubbed his cheek. "Look mistletoe. I had to." Steve told her.

"You know I have a boyfriend. There was need for a kiss like that. A peck would have been fine but you used your tongue." she said with anger. "Wait Steve said grabbing her arm as she walked off. "I love you." He told her. "Ewwwww." She said pulling away from him and walking off.

"Steve what do you think you were doing?" Peter asked not liking how Steve had not thought twice of grabbing her arm. "I think I was telling her how I feel." Steve said pushing past Peter and walking into his room.

"He's acting different but why?" Peter asked. His question was soon answered when a news report came on showing Spider-man vs Snowman and he could see Spider-man was in the black alien Symbiote. "That fool!" Peter said walking towards Steve's room. "Do not go in there angry. You might say something to anger him." Mary Jane told him. "You're right. I'll talk to him about it when the timing is right." Peter smiled to her.

THE END OF CHRISTMAS SPECIAL.

NEXT UP saga 4....... coming soon.

Latest posts

Back