Photoshop work.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Night Nurse Ad!

A friend was doing something with this picture this morning in photoshop and I quickly made a copy and added the words to make a mock up Night Nurse ad that you would see on a billboard. She made this all from scratch of just the picture of the nurse.

nightnurse.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Night Nurse Ad!

The Night Nurse *should be* that good looking.

Nice job. That would make a pretty cool idea for a show.

So I'm taking pictures now and messing with them on Photoshop. I took the same picture that my friend used to make the background from the Night Nurse Ad! thread and decided to turn her into She-Hulk. This isn't finished so it looks bad right now.

Here ya go:

She-HulkW.jpg

Still working on the nurse, but here's something else I've done with a photograph:

P4090186.jpg

Twins.jpg

Not much of a big deal, but it's for a photography work.

Last edited:
That's very cool dude. I love it when I see things black and white but one thing colour. Like the little girl in the red coat in Schindler's List.

Last edited:
cool dude yeah second one looks more detailed. looks great

The contrast is fine, don't believe him. Whatever detail he thinks you're losing are minimal at best. Personally, I think the yellow works well as it is, but you could probably reduce the saturation a little and be fine. Other than that, I very much appreciate the composition, I've always been a fan of split-image style shots. What format do you shoot with?

EDIT : I just now realize, I'm not sure if your professor's comments apply to the original copy you posted, or the touch-up. If the former and the touch-up was a result of his advice, ignore my previous statement, he's doing his job. If it was in regards to the touch-up, my statement stands ;).

Last edited:
The contrast is fine, don't believe him. Whatever detail he thinks you're losing are minimal at best. Personally, I think the yellow works well as it is, but you could probably reduce the saturation a little and be fine. Other than that, I very much appreciate the composition, I've always been a fan of split-image style shots. What format do you shoot with?

EDIT : I just now realize, I'm not sure if your professor's comments apply to the original copy you posted, or the touch-up. If the former and the touch-up was a result of his advice, ignore my previous statement, he's doing his job. If it was in regards to the touch-up, my statement stands ;).
His comments were to the touch-up I made after I added a little blue to it.

Also, thanks.

As for the format, I only have what people refer to this as a "point-and-shoot" camera, (Olympus FE-100) and I believe I had it on the landscape setting. I originally bought the camera just to take pictures on vacations, so when I took my digital photography class, this is what I had, which was said to be okay to be used.

I hope that answered your question.

Thanks again.

His comments were to the touch-up I made after I added a little blue to it.

Also, thanks.

As for the format, I only have what people refer to this as a "point-and-shoot" camera, (Olympus FE-100) and I believe I had it on the landscape setting. I originally bought the camera just to take pictures on vacations, so when I took my digital photography class, this is what I had, which was said to be okay to be used.

I hope that answered your question.

Thanks again.

Ah, I see, I was wondering if you used film or digital. I'm still a film user myself (I use 35mm and medium format pretty equally) but outside of processing I do all my editing and printing through Photoshop. I like to think of it as the happy medium ;).

Here's something I did today. Original on top, edited on bottom.

Original.jpg

TheBeautyofBlooming.jpg

For this one, I started out with lighting it up, adding some cyan and blue to it, then adjusting the brightness & contrast, and finishing it with sharpening the photo.

Last edited:
Much more bright and vibrant. I'm enjoying this. Keep them coming, and I may change my vote from "The Bass Option" to Ice.

Here is the slideshow that was presented today in class. Song I ended up using was John Mayer's "Daughters".

Althought, because I made it on "iphoto" and exported it as a Quicktime file, it doesn't do the nice transitions between photos.

Thanks.

And just did a little touch-up:

My professor said that it shouldn't be too dark where I can loose details, and that the yellow is a bit too much.

that is cool. i always wondered how people did that. It looks like a symbol of our country's depressed state and the urgency of picking up the phone before it hangs up. A bold statement in of itself. Good job Ice!

that is cool. i always wondered how people did that. It looks like a symbol of our country's depressed state and the urgency of picking up the phone before it hangs up. A bold statement in of itself. Good job Ice!
Thanks.

And here's another Mario me, but warped.

luismario1.jpg

lol, he has googly eyes. you should make the eyes reflect a google search page so you can say he has google eyes.

Latest posts

Back