Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (spoilers)

It was alright I suppose. I don't think I enjoyed it as much as I could have because of the ****ty audience. There was a guy behind me who had to blow his nose twice every two minutes (I'm not exaggerating, I timed it) and some girls who laughed every single time because it sounded like a fart. And then some guy next to me didn't turn his damn phone off and received two calls, and he answered the second one! What a ****ing idiot.

But yeah, it was alright. Took a while for it to start, but once it got going it was fun. I still wish each movie had been stand-alone. It could have worked out better. You could have Davy Jone's story for the second movie and the Pirate Lords/East India Trading Company story for the third one.

If they do anymore, I'm hoping they'll be standalone. We need more Jack Sparrow and less Will/Elizabeth. I remember reading about Keira Knightly only willing to do the second movie if she got to kiss Johnny Deep and Orlando Bloom. What did she ask for this time? To be the main character?

I'd give it a 3.5/5. I'm pretty sure it's the worst out of the three, but it's still entertaining. The Pirates of the Caribbean universe is one of the best out there, and I can't wait to see more.

Uh I saw it today, much better than the second (although I think they should name this Pirattes of the Caribbean 2.5 since it's obviously the same movie as the second one, but with an end!). Barbossa, Davy jones and even Turner were awesome (seriously, I really like Orlando Bloom here.).
There were a few things that made me mad... I mean, the kraken's death was such an obvious way of not putting him into the final fight...
Oh and Elizabeth could go to Turner's crew... She would stay with him forever.
Anyway, I loved it.
4,5/5

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

I soooo agree on the Evil dead being number one but..... where is the Back to the Future trilogy? Those DO deserve to be on the list.

Where is Back to the Future? Right now, it just got bumped up into a tie for my tenth place spot with John Carpenter's "Apocalypse" Trilogy (The Thing, Prince of Darkness, In the Mouth of Madness). Screw Pirates, 3 was lame.

Latest posts

Back