Please, Marvel, I'm begging you

Goodwill said:
This is an indication that I don't think that Morrison really knew what he was going to do with Xorn to begin with and just used what he could at the end.

Completely inaccurate. I think the Xorn/nanosentinels thing proves that.

When I said "He wasn't" I was referring to Compund saying how Leinil Yu didn't know he was drawing Magneto's alter-ego, because he WASN'T drawing Magneto's alter-ego, thanks to horrific and idiotic writing/editing which came after Morrison's run was over. He was drawing a Magneto imposter. :evil:

Goodwill said:
I did actually read Planet X because that was Magneto's return arc...
If that is all you've read, you will have completely missed all the evidence, clues and hints leading up to it. Issue summaries or no, you'll miss so much that, honestly, your not in a position to make an intelligent judgement as to how much Morrison knew about where he was going. I'm not trying to yell you out of the discussion but its like me offering an opinion on Sins Past or Avengers Dissassembled. I didn't read them, I don't understand them and I can't really judge the writers planning.

UltimateE said:
When I said "He wasn't" I was referring to Compund saying how Leinil Yu didn't know he was drawing Magneto's alter-ego, because he WASN'T drawing Magneto's alter-ego, thanks to horrific and idiotic writing/editing which came after Morrison's run was over. He was drawing a Magneto imposter. :evil:

Oh, that's what you meant.

Well, in my head, all the writing/editing is the imposter. Morrison's run is what really happened.

****ing Marvel.

Caduceus said:
If that is all you've read, you will have completely missed all the evidence, clues and hints leading up to it. Issue summaries or no, you'll miss so much that, honestly, your not in a position to make an intelligent judgement as to how much Morrison knew about where he was going. I'm not trying to yell you out of the discussion but its like me offering an opinion on Sins Past or Avengers Dissassembled. I didn't read them, I don't understand them and I can't really judge the writers planning.

Which is why I opened my mouth and said something differently. I'm sorry about that... I'm doing that a lot lately and I'm not meaning to.

Bass said:
Well, in my head, all the writing/editing is the imposter. Morrison's run is what really happened.

****ing Marvel.

I agree with your assessment. I only wish I had never read those crappy issues and didn't know they existed. I don't think I will mind whatever retcons come of House of M, but no matter what they do it will never fix how bad they ruined Morrison's awesome run.

Lets be honest,Editorial and Marketing at Marvel are just ****ers.

This Xorn thing.

The Clone Saga.

In fact,the entire Nineties.

Last edited:
Goodwill said:
Where did this topic start again? Oh, yeah, talking about ultimizing Xorn... Where are we now?

Actually it was about Ultimizing Xorn *and* why it needed to be done...I'm amazed we've stayed as close to that as we have this many posts in.

Latest posts

Back