Pokemon

I know what you mean. I like enough of them to play the game I think, but come on... An ice cream cone? Not only that, the ice cream pokemon gets two evolutions. Are you kidding me?

Pokemon_White_Japanese_screenshot.png

The bottom screen of Nintendo DS holds the C-Gear, a device that allows players to connect with each other via IR, Wi-Fi or Wireless connection.

I know what you mean. I like enough of them to play the game I think, but come on... An ice cream cone? Not only that, the ice cream pokemon gets two evolutions. Are you kidding me?

Unno, I kinda like the "ice cream pokemon"s evolutions.

Jaggyd. Gonna need to get used to that, Skotti.

While I'm not crazy about the ice cream Pokemon, it may have pretty decent stats. Both the league champion and the character called "N" (who is evidently important to the story) have it on their team.

So the fire starter still evolves into a Fire/Fight type. Horrible. That's always been a terrible combination of types, making it also weak to Flying & Psychic instead of Water & Ground.

Also, the water and grass starters are just those respective types throughout their evolutions.

Last edited:
Yea, a lot people are bummed about the starters typings. I feel like they should have made the grass starter a grass/psychic and the water a water/fighting. Fire should have been fire/dark. Oh well.

Oh, by the way found this cool thing yesterday... Did you guys know venonat was supposed to evolve in to Butterfree at first? Look at these two Pokemon to see their similarities. Metapod was so supposed to evolve into Venomoth, too. These two are similar as well. Crazy!

Yeah, I went through them all on Serebii this morning now that they have the pictures of them back up. He does look cool. I can't wait to get this game.

Dive is back as an HM (6). This can only mean you can go underwater again! Excellent. I had missed that in Diamond, Pearl & Platinum.

Also, there are only 6 HMs again. And of course, the others are the usual suspects, (1) Cut, (2) Fly, (3) Surf, (4) Strength, and (5) Waterfall.

Last edited:
I guess my brother enjoyed watching the movies so much (we recently watched all released in the U.S.) that he "unretired" from Pokemon and just bought a DSi, Pearl, and Soul Silver.

Out of curiousity, what do you guys think about the fact that Black and White has an honest-to-god plot this time?

Latest posts

Back