Pokemon

My apoligies, I thought you all knew.

While yes, the main Pokemon games have had story, they're mostly just a token thing to keep the game going. Black and White is making a much more in-depth plot compared to past games.

EDIT: It's basically the same plot as previous games, just with a lot more detail and more emphasis on the game's evil team. Plus a twist ending.

Last edited:
The region for Black & White is officially called the "Unova Region".

As for the starters, their english names are: Snivy (Grass), Tepig (Fire), and Oshawott (Water).

tumblr_lcb8aavZol1qasnlao1_400.png

Last edited:
Official U.S. Release Date: March 6th, 2011! :rockon:

English box art:
PKBW.png

And the U.S. trailer:

[video=youtube;9CtUsAjuweM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CtUsAjuweM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Oh by the way, if you go into GameStop starting 1/3, you can download one of the shiny Legendary Dogs;

1/3 - 1/9 shiny Raikou
1/17 - 1/23 shiny Entei
1/31 - 2/3 shiny Suicune

If you have all 3, you'll have the ability to capture Zoroak in Black/White.

Oh by the way, if you go into GameStop starting 1/3, you can download one of the shiny Legendary Dogs;

1/3 - 1/9 shiny Raikou
1/17 - 1/23 shiny Entei
1/31 - 2/3 shiny Suicune

If you have all 3, you'll have the ability to capture Zoroak in Black/White.

Thanks! I forgot to write down the dates when I saw them.

Edit:

Just saw on Serebii.net:

tumblr_leb5i4yNnu1qasnlao1_400.png

Feb. 27th to March 7th, download Celebi at any GameStop across the U.S. to D/P/PT/HG/SS.

In HG/SS, taking it to Ilex Forest will have you have you time travel back to do a Giovanni Team Rocket backstory. Then you can transfer it to B&W via a Transfer Machine, taking it to the GameFreak HQ in Castella City where you then receive a Zorua.

Last edited:
Seeing as I'll be getting a DS pretty much solely for Pokemon Black and White, I wish those came out round these parts.

So I beat Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs today and beat some of the missions that you can only play after you've finished the main game. I played the Heatran mission (special Heatran that knows Eruption) and the Shaymin mission. You can keep these Pokemon and I have them now in my Platinum game.

Unfortunately, the Deoxys mission requires two people having the same game. I don't know anyone else who has it and I believe the multiplayer missions can only be done via local Wi-Fi. Only one person needs to have the mission for both players to play it.

Random Matchup in Black & White will let you battle random people around the world without needing a friend code. This is probably the best new feature brought to the games. It's what I always wanted since I wished I could always battle more than just the few people I know who had Pokemon.

The new Pokemon Black & White show has brought back the "Who's that Pokemon?" feature from the first season. Nice to have that back. Now let's see if there's a new Poke-rap. :lol:

Also: 3 weeks and counting until the games!

DSF, your wish be granted! The U.S. will be getting the special Pokemon Black & White DSis on March 6th! Price will be $179.99 each.

pokemonb-w_white_bundlebox2.jpg

pokemonb-w_black_bundlebox2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back