Pokemon

I reserved Diamond

Wich starter will you guys pick? Im going with the fire Monkey

I could really care less about the touch screen functions. The inhanced graphics are what I like. Aside from the graphics, and the wifi, I wouldn't have mined this coming out for the GBA

The graphics and WiFi really add to the game, though. I hope that after D/P, they remake Gold and Silver like they did Red and Blue/Green. After all, they did bring back the day/night system and there are a few GSC pokemon you can't get without Colosseum and XD.

I would have liked if there were two versions of this game - one for each handheld system that Nintendo currently has. I really like playing the games, but I don't want to have to go get a new Gameboy...

I would have liked if there were two versions of this game - one for each handheld system that Nintendo currently has. I really like playing the games, but I don't want to have to go get a new Gameboy...

DS is totally worth it, I think.

I'll be starting with Turtwig on Diamond, and then the others on various Pearl files. Eight days left, and the anticipation is mind-numbing. So close!

DS is totally worth it, I think.

I'll be starting with Turtwig on Diamond, and then the others on various Pearl files. Eight days left, and the anticipation is mind-numbing. So close!

Turtwig would be the turtle right?

There damn better be some jigglypuff in the new game

Between the two versions, you can get EVERY pokemon with the exception of the starters and legendaries from the previous versions.

And Goodwill? Buy a DS. Its worth it, even without Pokemon.

Between the two versions, you can get EVERY pokemon with the exception of the starters and legendaries from the previous versions.

And Goodwill? Buy a DS. Its worth it, even without Pokemon.

Even the ones from Gold and silver?

I reserved Diamond

Wich starter will you guys pick? Im going with the fire Monkey

I'm getting Chimchar, the fire monkey. I've always gotten the fire starters. Though, Turtwig's final evolution looks pretty cool.

Yes, I couldn't resist it. I have seen every one of the new pokemon. Serebii.net is a great site to check them all out on.

And Lynx, I agree that the wifi and enhanced graphics are great. Orginally, I only got the DS for this. But then I discovered Advanced Wars and Final Fantasy 3.

Hopefully they will remake gold and silver

Well, there's a reference in the game about the Red Gyrados at the Lake of Rage on TV. D/P is supposed to take place at the same time as G/S/C, just like R/B/G/Y is supposed to take place at the same time as R/S/E.

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

I can't wait until tomorrow!

Diamond & Pearl tomorrow!

I will post my friend code as soon as I know where to get it in the game. My name of course will be "Ice."

I would get this...if I had a DS...or the money to buy one...

...well, I had the money to buy one, but then Fables TPBs came in at Borders and one things led to another, yadda yadda yadda, I'm broke.

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

I can't wait until tomorrow!

Diamond & Pearl tomorrow!

I will post my friend code as soon as I know where to get it in the game. My name of course will be "Ice."

Ditto. :D

Latest posts

Back