I caught tonights ep. by pure chance and was totally hooked.

Now I need to go see if I can download past episodes...

TheManWithoutFear said:
10/5 ... yes I mean that.

Best episode yet. When the captain started mouthin' off to Teddy.... wait how about just the fact that Teddy's back and that showdown with Burrows? And now Teddy knows!! They should've just killed him and the guard knows. Either he'll be grateful for Michael saving his life or at the very end Teddy's gonna be sneaky and shank him. Awesome. Loved the good doc defending herself like that. If anything I really wanna see the consequences of what happens when this situation is over. Burrows seems to be in deep **** too. I knew that guy was leading him downstairs to kill him like why would Michael be in that direction? Fernando was great as always. I think the guy working with Veronica is definitely helping the secret service. Great great show and best show on Cable Television. If you do not watch this you are missing out!!!
I don't know if the episode could have gone any better. :D

MMM-MMMGooood.

All right, Lincoln got lucky with Turk or whatever you call him. Not one of my favorite moments but anyway...

Episode was insane. Michael saving the Doctor Tancredi, I can see some sparks. She's eventually gonna find out what he's up to cos she asked the director about the mold project. Loved when she kicked that inmates leg. Yeah, and she's hott.

The most interesting thing was that crazy son of a ***** who I love to hate so much I'm absolutely appalled by his character. T-Bag's so evil. How he killed poor Bob but it's gonna come back and bite him in the *** as seen in the previews. They should kill Teddy immediately and I don't see why the person to do it isn't....

Abruzzi. This kind creeps the **** out of me! Like when he's watching Fernando drillin' the holes I'm just waiting for him to kill someone. He's not my favorite character but he is by far the best actor on the show. He nails that role.

Captain Bellick.... Sneaky sneaky sneaky but it put a smile on my face when The warden took care of him. I used to think the warden was on his way out the door but Bellick knows his place.

Touching to see Michael and Lincoln reunited like that. Also loved how everyone's scared of Lincoln like that.

Veronica's scenes kind of brought the episode down. I know they're working to get Lincoln out but when we're interested in Michael getting him out from the inside who cares about what she's doing. The whole payphone thing was cheese anyway.

Which makes me think about something... think Lincoln will walk without Michael's help and then Michael and the rest of the gang will get out by useing the escape. I'm placein my bet on that as of right now. Also, that if that does happen Abruzzi kills T-Bag as soon as they get out.

another perfect episode 5/5

.....3 more weeks?! What the ****!!!!!!!!! :furious:

Episode kicked *** as it always does. It really, really, REALLY does get better with each episode.

$20 the writer (or creator, or both if the same person) will get a job at Marvel soon.

"Why, he loves us just as much as we love him! And we don't know who the hell he is!" - Joe Q.

TheManWithoutFear said:
.....3 more weeks?! What the ****!!!!!!!!! :furious:
Yeah.....sorry about that. But them baseball postseason starts, and it's always ONLY on Fox. :D

Whenever a show takes a hiatus for a few weeks, I expect to be provided with a damn good episode to keep me hanging before the break.

This, fortunately, was a damn good episode.

I have no idea what is going on, and this is STILL one of the best shows on TV.

Can someone explain what Michael (?) is doing? Besides breaking his brother out? Did he commit a crime to get put in there? What's his story?

I missed every episode before last week.

UltimateE said:
I have no idea what is going on, and this is STILL one of the best shows on TV.

Can someone explain what Michael (?) is doing? Besides breaking his brother out? Did he commit a crime to get put in there? What's his story?

I missed every episode before last week.
Michael pretended to rob a bank, and shooting off his gun. He didn't do anything in court to try to stay out of prison (of course). He's doing this because his brother has been falsely convicted of killing the Presidents brother, and has been given the chair and has less than a month to live.

Oh yeah, been forgetting to ask.

How do ya like the dad from HOME ALONE (1 & 2) in here? He plays the part great, but he sure gained weight!

icemastertron said:
Oh yeah, been forgetting to ask.

How do ya like the dad from HOME ALONE (1 & 2) in here? He plays the part great, but he sure gained weight!
which guy is that? Is it the guy who played the Dad in Titus?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Just say the mayor, Ice.

How about the scene with Lincoln's son and his step-dad. That was ****ed up.
No, no. Remembered now, he's the Governor. Mayors can't do what he did and called the army.

And those scenes, tha twas ****ed up. I woulda punched that guy. Or kicked him in the nuts. Maybe both.

Re: PrisonBreak

****, they just murdered the boy's family. Those bastards, I want to kill them.

Latest posts

Back