Re: PrisonBreak

i was able to catch the end of it,cuz las vegas.....wasn't normal, prision break was pretty nice as alwayz, does anyone know whos the guy/girl writing all this?

I just realized something, in the latest episode they just televised a way to find someone in witness protection.

No check which Sheriff is out of town then ask for his phone bill to track his location

Besides, the key point in this situation was that Michael had a lot of time to do it, because in Fibonacci's situation, it was taking weeks for a new identity to be set up.

TheManWithoutFear said:
It turns out season 2 is gonna be about life on the run for the escapees.

If this "fall season" counts as the entire first season, then wouldn't that mean...

that the escape is two weeks away?

Oh please, let it be.

Aeroth said:
If this "fall season" counts as the entire first season, then wouldn't that mean...

that the escape is two weeks away?

Oh please, let it be.
Im hoping it is by the previews we've been getting.

*Crosses fingers*

icemastertron said:
Im hoping it is by the previews we've been getting.

*Crosses fingers*

I certain hope that's the way they'll go. The show has been heavilly relying on the conspiracy outside the prison walls to entertain its viewers, and the whole "oh-Michael-has-another-bump-in-the-road-to-face" formula will get pretty old if they keep dragging it on.

Last edited:

Great episode as always.

I can't wait to see what Bellick does next episode with Michael.
Tancredi's relationship with Michael is over before it started? I really like this element of the show. Is michael gonna keep in touch with her?

the Mr. Nyx character is just badass and I loved how he was "handled" but they definitely made a mistake by not killing him.

The escape team just keeps adding on and someone can't make it. Previews look like T-Bag but there's always more to it. Half the team doesn't deserve freedom and I doubt everyone that does will get it.

5/5

2 More episodes!

And it looks like the break is happening this month!

Oh, and to no surprise -

another great episode.

Last edited:

Ok, for the next season, since it looks like 24 will run throughout with no taking break weeks (they dont do re-runs), and if they do it the way I hope, this show could be back around May or so.

I watched this (from 9 to 10) last night for the first time, and I enjoyed it. It was compelling and quite well done. It's great that there's few commercial breaks. What I don't like is the "zooming through the prison" thing before each break.

Latest posts

Back