Mahone chasing Whistler was badass. This was a great episode.

jpars0

I wonder what them boys are diggin'.

What's in the box!?

This is the best episode this season so far. Great character interaction.

I swear sometimes you can hear the gears turning in Michael's head.

Mahone is freakin out, Bellick is being Bellick, and T-Bag is being his shady self.

I also can't help what it would be like if Abruzzi was in there. That would be be pure awesome.

Last edited:
The actress who plays Sara (who has left the season because she was pregnant, who is supposedly coming back later on, who might not be coming back, is now supposedly fired. This gives more evidence for it being Sara's head in the box.

Why aren't more people watching this?!

It's probably Jane's (the chick that was looking after LJ and working with Lincoln's dad) head in the box.

I figured she was going to die when PX2 had mentioned to me that the actress who plays her didn't want to come back after her pregnancy. And when actors leave a show, they always get killed...

Last edited:
I knew that, but I'm still unsure about it.
Well I wasn't explaining why she was killed to you!

Honestly, I don't really care that she's (actress/character) gone, but how the death was done was a shocker. And Lincoln not telling....that's gonna be crazy later on when Michael finds out.

I figured she was going to die when PX2 had mentioned to me that the actress who plays her didn't want to come back after her pregnancy. And when actors leave a show, they always get killed...

I didn't see it tonight (slept through the monday night line up) but I hate it when behind the scenes stuff dictates the story.

Sara's gone. Meh. As long as they can move on and improve from this, I'm all for it.

Sucre's the grave digger! The escape plan begins.

I love the character interactions in Sona. Everyone backstabs everyone. It's too bad Michael can't stay here longer... :wink:

I saw the episode it was good, I really hated the death of sara cause the first two seasons had great character stories that really felt like they were leading somewhere but this was too much "We're done with her" thing. Its the problem with extending the series.

I love the moment we saw the first step in their escape at the end, moments like that are what help make this show great

Prison Break isn't on this Monday; a Baseball game is instead. Stupid.

FOX has confirmed "Prison Break" will go on hiatus on December 17 and return April 14.

There's also a 2 week break after the next episode. I am enraged.

Latest posts

Back