PS3 Discussion

I need a bigger harddrive damnit, I picked inFamous and WipEout HD for my two welcome back games (and Killzone and Pursuit Force for PSP) and I don't have enough room for inFamous and i cant clear up anymore space...

i have too many songs in rock band is the real problem

if there's any games you no longer play, you can delete it from the hard drive, but still keep the save files and whatnot. you'll just have to reupload the game if you ever play it again. I know smackdown vs Raw took up about 4 gb of hard drive space upon initial install.

In other news, I tried downloading infamous and the dead something game and neither downloaded. I can not retry because my free game vouchers are gone. All because of an error I kept getting which forcefully logged me off the store. I submitted a ticket and I have to wait about 2 days for a response. i tried calling their 800 number for help but they stopped taking calls, assumingly because of all the hell that's been going on lately.

It's happening to a lot of people. Here's what they suggest:

Q: I no longer have the option to choose my free Welcome Back games. What can I do?
A: If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.

On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
Choose "PlayStation Network Promotions" from the list of services displayed
Select either "PS3 Free Games" or "PSP Free Games" and then choose "Select Content"

Last edited:
It's happening to a lot of people. Here's what they suggest:

Q: I no longer have the option to choose my free Welcome Back games. What can I do?
A: If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.

On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
Choose "PlayStation Network Promotions" from the list of services displayed
Select either "PS3 Free Games" or "PSP Free Games" and then choose "Select Content"

Sweet! I'll have to try that when I get home.

I had the same problem and it just worked for me. And now the long wait for the games to download begins...

None of those games intrigue me, I already own inFamous, played Dead Nation at a friends house and hated it, Little Big Planet never excited me, and the other two I've never heard of. So I'm not going to bother.

I did get the Plus account.

Then I downloaded the game I wanted since the PS Store went down.

Fancy Pants Adventure.

Booya.

None of those games intrigue me, I already own inFamous, played Dead Nation at a friends house and hated it, Little Big Planet never excited me, and the other two I've never heard of. So I'm not going to bother.

I did get the Plus account.

Then I downloaded the game I wanted since the PS Store went down.

Fancy Pants Adventure.

Booya.

Get Castle Crashers, or Mushroom Wars.

Today added £25 store card. Got :

All Killzone 3 Dlc
All MotorStorm Apocalypse DLC
Ghostbusters Sanctum of Slime
DP Suspended Beauty Dynamic theme

And I've played ..... none of them! or Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty. As I've rented Heavy Rain.

Houde, get Wipeout so we can race.

Looks like Sony's not the only one being targeted by LulSec, Nintendo just got hit. The only good news, Nintendo doesn't think any user info was taken.

Latest posts

Back