PS3 Discussion

I'm thinking about getting a PS3, anyone care to recommend some games?

Heavenly Sword, Assassin's Creed 1 and 2, Bioshock 1 and 2, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Prince Of Persia, God Of War Collection, God Of War 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, LittleBigPlanet, Dead Space, Final Fantasy 13, umm...

Heavenly Sword, Assassin's Creed 1 and 2, Bioshock 1 and 2, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Prince Of Persia, God Of War Collection, God Of War 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, LittleBigPlanet, Dead Space, Final Fantasy 13, umm...

Also : Modnation racers, Transformers war on cybertron , Ghostbusters and Infamous

Anyone here got the move yet? I got it today along with Sports Champions. This is what the Wii should have been. Take the table tennis game on it. It reacts perfectly and the movement is so accurate its better than any wii game I've seen for motion. Even motion-plus ones don't react the same.

From the conference Sony had yesterday afternoon (our middle of the night or so):

[video=youtube;_SDCV00ErEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SDCV00ErEs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Do you have to have played Portal before Portal 2? I originally wanted to buy The Orange Box (five great games for the price of one!) but I only have a PS3 (which the games apparently run poorly on) and it also appears to be out of stock everywhere I look.

Do you have to have played Portal before Portal 2? I originally wanted to buy The Orange Box (five great games for the price of one!) but I only have a PS3 (which the games apparently run poorly on) and it also appears to be out of stock everywhere I look.

No, but I would say that you're doing yourself a huge injustice by not playing Portal.

Worst case scenario, get it for your computer, it's like $10 on Steam.

I was actually downloading it for free when Steam first came out but I never finished the download and I think I uninstalled Steam because it was taking up too much space. :(

I really want to play the other games on The Orange Box too. I'm hoping to find a preowned copy or something.

I was actually downloading it for free when Steam first came out but I never finished the download and I think I uninstalled Steam because it was taking up too much space. :(

I really want to play the other games on The Orange Box too. I'm hoping to find a preowned copy or something.

Rock on, yeah, I love Portal and Team Fortress 2. I'm hoping if and when we get a TF3, it'll be steam powered like Portal 2.

Do you have to have played Portal before Portal 2?

I know it's been answered but I'd say no you don't need 1 at all. I've only played pieces of the first at a friends but never bought it or played it all. I got 2 and I never felt lost or confused at all and I loved 2, finished it yesterday.

So if you only want to play 2 with out playing 1 don't worry. It's easy to do and still very fun.

Also to everyone, While i'm on the subject of portal 2. It has splitscreen! easy fun great splitscreen. So many games miss this feature off now It's sort of funny. I expected Portal 2 to just be single player.

Yet racing , shooting and more games you expect to be splitscreen are not. Ironically that's why I got portal 2. I wanted a new splitscreen game. It's why I plan to buy Dirt 3 in the future too. Don't get me wrong, portal wise I loved single player after I had the game but really splitscreen sold me.

I've said it a thousand times I'll say it again :

Local couch Multiplayer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> online

Latest posts

Back