Great episode. For a minute there I thougth we where going to have a cliff hanger. I was right about Yin being Yang's son but, I pegged the wrong person. I really thought it was Mary. Man, they should of had a Hitchcock look-a-like do a walk on. That would have been perfect.
Agreed. It was a great episode, indeed. I also thought it was Mary because last year I was like, "It's totally him!" And I should've known they wouldn't capture him because the creators said in an interview that the Yin/Yang story was a trilogy and that it would continue into next year's season finale.

It was a great 'tribute' to Hitchcock, I thought. Also, I felt really bad for Mary. I teared up a bit during his burial. :(

And I can't remember what was season 2's finale about, but I've noticed 1, 3 and 4 have all been scary, horror episodes.

I felt really bad for Mary. I teared up a bit during his burial. :(

Yeah, that was sad.

And I can't remember what was season 2's finale about, but I've noticed 1, 3 and 4 have all been scary, horror episodes.

Season 2's finale episode was "Shawn (and Gus) Of The Dead." It was the Mummy episode, so kind of horror, ... more suspenceish. I think it like a "hero's challenge" kind of thing. Something to make Shawn stronger and bring change in his life. And what better way to do it that with a horror parody on this kind of show.

I just couldn't stand the part where Juliet pulls the lever. It was so obvious a trap, I just kept thinking "Why doesn't she stand on the other side of the bar and then trigger the lever"

Just got a heads up on my facebook account. The new season of Psych will permiere a week earlier than planned.

New episodes start Wednesday July 14th at 10/9C. And don't for get Season 4 will be out on dvd the 13th.

Last edited:
[video=hulu;IQ87xdQtym7iBRrBN-vz4A]http://www.hulu.com/watch/150185/psych-shawn-and-gus-are-back-this-july#s-p1-sr-i1[/video]

Promo for the new season. Love Shawn trying to look cool on the car's hood at the end.

Yes. The creators always make sure they have you in mind.

I'm just saying Fred P. Jr. isn't a big deal. Yeah, he was a rising star at one point. But then he fizzled out. Now the guy should be glad if a cable eccess show give him a glance over.

Vanessa Minnillo will guest star this season! *Crosses fingers this is enticing enough*

120277950-68986ad26d4a0fe1f161cc1133c2c28f.4c30e138-scaled.jpg

Back