Ice said:
When the episode began, the person looked to be skinny, so I never suspected the guy.

Never underestimate the skinny people. We are a dangerous group.

It seems that the writers knew that the first half of season 3 wasn't as good as they knew they could make it and have been making up for it in the second half. They really have.

First, we're getting back Shawn's great nicknames plus his sarcasm and jokes and all like he should be. And then finally the Pysch/Detectives screen time is back. Last night's episode with Jonathan Silverman (Weekend at Bernie's, baby!!! :rockon:) was great Psych time.

My favorite line would have to be at the hospital:

Juliet: He's on the lam.

Shawn: No...he won't get far on a lamb. Too slow. Now Alpaquas. Those things are fast.

:lol:

Oh, and of course at the station:

Shawn: We don't like taking orders. Unless they're to party!

Gus: Or raise the rooof!

Shawn: Make some nooooize!! With a 'z'!!

:lol:

Next week it's the Friday the 13th episode (titled Tuesday the 17th)!!

Last edited:
How awesome was Fridays episode? It may actually be my favourite episode of the show, period.

It also contained a few interesting ideas on how to do the Riddler in a new Batman film...

How awesome was Fridays episode? It may actually be my favourite episode of the show, period.

It also contained a few interesting ideas on how to do the Riddler in a new Batman film...
I also thought it was one of the best of the series. Plus James Roday was co-writer, which makes it better because he also wrote the season finale to the first season, and that is one of my favorites.

I thought the reveal of Mr. Yang was a bit anti-climatic. It was a surprise to see "Mr. Yang" be really "Ms." Yang, but I did not recognize the celebrity right off the bat and had to look up to see who she was.

But damn Juliet had some bad timing! Finally she comes around to Shawn when he's on a date with Abigail! I think that by the end of season 4 (if not maybe even mid-season) Shawn & Juliet will be dating or about to.

Also, I would love if Madeline (Shawn's mom) became a recurring character. Like she doesn't have to be in every episode, but pops up here and there. Like McNabb used to appear more recurring.

Last edited:
Season 3 is currently scheduled for DVD release on June 30th, 2009.

Also, it's rumored that season 4 might be the last season ordered by USA. :(

Last edited:
Also, it's rumored that season 4 might be the last season ordered by USA. :(

What!! Why?! Why is everyone in movies, television & comics trying to destroy all that is good in this world! Are they trying to make us even more depressed than the current economic situation is?! Are they trying to break us?! Why! Why! Why!!! Can anyone tell me how anyone could be that evil!...

I needed to get that off my chest...

Man, this sucks. I hope it's cause some other station (that's not one of the extra channels you have to pay for) bought it off them.

Psych returns a month earlier this year and what looks like on a new day!

New season begins June 2nd (Tuesday)!

Season 4. Episode 1.

Title
: "He dead"

Synopsis: Shawn & Gus try to fulfill the dying wish of billionaire hedge fund manager WARREN CLAYTON, by seeking to unmask his killer.

Airdate: 6/2/09

-------------------------------------------

Season 4. Episode 2.

Title
: "Extradition: British Columbia"

Synopsis: Shawn and Gus are frustrated by their attempts to capture elusive art thief PIERRE DESPEREAUX while on vacation in Canada.

Airdate: TBA 09

Season 4. Episode 3.

Title
: "High Noon-ish"

Synopsis: TBA.

Season 4. Episode 4.

Title
: "Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark"

Synopsis: While investigating a possible crime, Shawn stumbles upon one of a pair of criminals, gets shot, and is dumped in the trunk of a car.

The date for the premiere has been changed, but no new date announced. Just TBA Summer 09 at the moment. Probably moving it back to July.

From EW.com:

Question: How about you give Psych some love this week. --Darren

Ausiello
: It would be my honor. The Princess Bride's Cary Elwes has closed a deal to guest star in a season 4 episode as Pierre Despereaux, a world-class art thief who's been eluding capture for years.

In other news, "Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark" is now scheduled to be the 5th episode of the fourth season and "Bollywood Homicide" will replace it as the 4th episode to air.

Last edited:
The promos and the preview scenes (especially the one that calls out the Mentalist) have been hilarious. Looking forward to season 4.

I just watched the comic con episode from season 1 with my family today! it was so funny! (if predictable)

I had to explain the movie nipple jokes to my mom :?

Latest posts

Back