First two episodes have been great. I love all of the Mentalist jokes.

I loved that Henry was hooked on playing Crackdown! And so much that he even put on his old cop shirt, too. :lol:

Last edited:
I figured they would be getting them closer together from the season 3's finale.

Abigail is still guest-starring in a couple more episodes or so- so we'll see where they lead to.

Two big news:

Psych was renewed for a 5th season last week.

Also, the show will be moving to Wednesdays at 10pm starting January 27th. It's gonna feel a bit weird having it Wednesdays. It felt right on Fridays.

They probably figure without Monk around to anchor it on Fridays, they can finally switch it up to another night in the week, and maybe get more viewers.

They probably figure without Monk around to anchor it on Fridays, they can finally switch it up to another night in the week, and maybe get more viewers.
That's possible, but with how well White Collar is being received (already in process of getting renewed for a 22-episode 2nd season), it seemed to go well to have that at 9pm to lead into Psych.

They could also be saving White Collar for another police type show.

Pysch works better if there was a similar show coming before it. Like a funny mystery show that is Monk.

tumblr_kw5omh3ymA1qzi6wno1_500.jpg

Great episode. For a minute there I thougth we where going to have a cliff hanger. I was right about Yin being Yang's son but, I pegged the wrong person. I really thought it was Mary. Man, they should of had a Hitchcock look-a-like do a walk on. That would have been perfect.

Latest posts

Back