Punisher: War Zone (Spoilers)

this movie was a ****in train wreck

i feel sorry for the three guys who snuck in to the cinema, only to have the security guard find them about 20 mins later and give them the option of either A: "buying a ticket" or B: "getting the **** out". those poor ****s opted for option A

Last edited:
I downloaded this a few days ago and watched it. Ugh. Couldn't agree more with your sentiments, VVD.

Exactly how was this movie taking itself or the subject matter seriously in ANY respect?

If you haven't seen this film.....go rent LXG. Or have a sibling or friend kick you in the balls.

Same thing.

No, no, no, no, no, no. You got it all wrong. If he really wants to feel pain and be bored out of his fricken mind. He needs to rent the original Punisher (1989) movie staring Dolph Lundgren. I havn't see this Punisher but, there is no way this movie could be worse than that.

No, no, no, no, no, no. You got it all wrong. If he really wants to feel pain and be bored out of his fricken mind. He needs to rent the original Punisher (1989) movie staring Dolph Lundgren. I havn't see this Punisher but, there is no way this movie could be worse than that.

Its not, but its not much better, either. It just has better action scenes and effects, but the tone, approach, and execution are just as ridiculously stupid.

Latest posts

Back