Random Science Questions

Houde!

I have this real son of a ***** physics problem:

Suppose 2.5 cubic meter of oil is spilled into the ocean. Find the area of the resulting slick, assuming that it is one molecule thick, and that each molecule occupies a cube 0.50 micrometers (you know the mu sign plus the m) on a side.

1 micrometer is equal to 10^-6 meters.

Last edited:
If a person tried to kill someone by swinging an electrified sword, and that someone caught the sword with his teeth (you know, like a pirate) would he not be electrocuted if he wasn't grounded?

If a person tried to kill someone by swinging an electrified sword, and that someone caught the sword with his teeth (you know, like a pirate) would he not be electrocuted if he wasn't grounded?

This looks like a job for the Mythbusters!

Houde!

I have this real son of a ***** physics problem:

1 micrometer is equal to 10^-6 meters.

The answer is : Jelly

When I throw things, why does the ground pull them down?

Oh god another conformist buying in to the gravity theory. It's wrong.

You see the clouds in the sky? Each one is filled with fully charged protons that PUSH things down. That is why every now and then two clouds touch each other and because some are positive and some negative clouds it gives an effect similar to sticking a fork in the toaster (lightning)

Hopes this helps

Last edited:
Oh god another conformist buying in to the gravity theory. It's wrong.

You see the clouds in the sky? Each one is filled with fully charged protons that PUSH things down. That is why every now and then two clouds touch each other and because some are positive and some negative clouds it gives an effect similar to sticking a fork in the toaster (lightning)

Hopes this helps

Thanks Dr. Mole!

I've never met the wizard who operates my television. Is he a nice wizard?

I've never met the wizard who operates my television. Is he a nice wizard?

No he's not. That's why he allows reality tv and gets rid of good shows. He has become bitter in his old age

When I throw things, why does the ground pull them down?

Gravity is a myth. It doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like Neptune or Pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans' touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transferred sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is.

Gravity is a myth. It doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like Neptune or Pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans' touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transferred sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is.

!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now it is you who has failed.

55002bmpwv5.jpg

You fail.

Latest posts

Back