Random's Great Webcomic Quest

you should have a random fight between a porcupine and a turtle with the winner getting TOGs V-card. At least then it seems kinda interesting

Last edited:
It could just be my computer, but it seems to take an awfully long time for your comic to load.

Also, so I know when to check on this, what's your posting schedule?

Last edited:
It could just be my computer, but it seems to take an awfully long time for your comic to load.

Also, so I know when to check on this, what's your posting schedule?

It loads a little slow on mine too, but I assumed it was because my computer is crap.
Actually it's because I'm using a free hosting site which tends to be slower. Not much I can really do, but I'll check it out. I can't really spend money I don't have, maybe once I implement the advertisment system something can be worked out
Tuesday, Friday.

At midnight EST

For a deck you need Decking Screws. If you're useing composite instead of natural wood you want a reverse threaded decking screw. For drywall you need drywall screws.

The names of these things are pretty on the nose.

I have asked those questions.
Well, you own a home now.
For a deck you need Decking Screws. If you're useing composite instead of natural wood you want a reverse threaded decking screw. For drywall you need drywall screws.

The names of these things are pretty on the nose.
Take your ability to read and comprehend labels somewhere else, Mr. Literati.

Actually I sell the stuff. Decking, doors, windows, flooring, insulation. Its what keeps me out of the cold.

Latest posts

Back