Random's Great Webcomic Quest

I started to read through these, I like the burning Loeb comics one best so far. I'll finish the rest later when my connection isn't worse than dial-up.

Ok, so I'm fairly impressed with what you guys got going here (I comment as Matt B over there btw), I laughed pretty hard at most of these, and I like Random's hand drawings much better than his usual computer generated stuff. However, two things: Some of the strips had oddly situated word balloons I suggest you go back and fix that if at all possible, and the backgrounds could use some more pizzazz, they're kinda plain and somewhat interchangeable.

Ok, so I'm fairly impressed with what you guys got going here (I comment as Matt B over there btw), I laughed pretty hard at most of these, and I like Random's hand drawings much better than his usual computer generated stuff. However, two things: Some of the strips had oddly situated word balloons I suggest you go back and fix that if at all possible, and the backgrounds could use some more pizzazz, they're kinda plain and somewhat interchangeable.

Yeah sometimes the word balloons come from underestimating how much room they take up. And the Backgrounds are reused a lot. Maybe once I get back on the buffer I'll spruce them up a bit.

Thanks, man. Glad you like it.

I don't have a product to sell. Well except for my godlike body, but I'm pretty sure male prostitution is illegal to sell over the internets.

Could someone not from America, Canada, or Europe check out my site? Apparently you can bid on region specific trafficking and I'd to make sure the ad is working. The ad should be for http://www.nicky510.com/. Were getting a $0.02 a day!!!

That sounds like a job for ProjectX2!

Picture4.png

Last edited:
where should i click so that you can make the moneyz?
your ad spaces just advertise ad spaces :s

Latest posts

Back