Reasons to hate Wolverine

so is the person Homer Simpson is based off what's your point?

are you going to hate Stephen Colbert because his last name sounds french? or because theres a 75% chance he might be jewish?

See here in America, we dont give much wait to a person's ethnic background of their name (Redneck excluded of course). Just because his name has a french origin or someone is jewish does not make them any less american

See here in America, we dont give much wait to a person's ethnic background of their name (Redneck excluded of course). Just because his name has a french origin or someone is jewish does not make them any less american

You're all jealous of Canada's awesomeness, you see thats why Canada is on top.

#134 NO... on second thought....

Reason #1 to hate all of you Wolverine haters...

Your hatred of Wolverine only reflects your own insecurities. Perhaps you should all look into fitness, losing the man-boobs, communicating in person with females and "gettin' sum culture".

Wolverine is everything you want to be, that's why you hate him.

Last edited:
I like Wolverine.

Really.

Not a joke.

I just don't like almost everything I've read Wolverine in.

I like Wolverine.

Really.

Not a joke.

I just don't like almost everything I've read Wolverine in.

I'm the. I like Wolverine but i'm not fan of the X-men books or 90% of what i've seen him in.

Things i liked :

• Venom/wolverine (I'll give you a minute to put on your "surprised" faces)
  • Wolverine/spider-man team-ups
  • Ultimate Spider-man comics/games
  • movies
  • cartoons
  • some Wolverine only comics.
  • marvel zombies (if that counts)

Not a case of a bad charracter IMO just most of the time poorly used / written bad or in a book i don't like. E.g of written bad IMO = surviving giant bombs which IMO should kill him. He is a quick healer not a bloody immortal.

Though not a X-men fan the one where magneto rips the metal out of his skin was ****ing cool IMO.

there might be more i'm forgetting but Wool

You're a... what?

I have very good reasons for why I think Wolverine is a good character, at the very least, a decent one... and could easily write an "In Defense of Wolverine mini-essay".

Last edited:
Ourchair is incredibly correct.

I think Wolverine is a good character whose probably never been written to his full potential.

In the main X-books, I like him as he was in New X-Men: The experienced guy who's become way too wise and zen to care about the drama bull**** that everyone else gets involved with, the voice of reason.

#134 NO... on second thought....

Reason #1 to hate all of you Wolverine haters...

Your hatred of Wolverine only reflects your own insecurities. Perhaps you should all look into fitness, losing the man-boobs, communicating in person with females and "gettin' sum culture".

Wolverine is everything you want to be, that's why you hate him.

Y'know what? I'd love to see Wolverine be played by Nathan Fillion.

With the right makeup and prosthetics, Ron Pearlman would make an excellent Wolverine.

Latest posts

Back