Runaways Vol. 2 #1-24 (Brian K. Vaughan/Adrian Alphona) (spoilers)

Re: Runaways #1-24 (Brian K. Vaughan/Adrian Alphona) (spoilers)

I was about to make that quip, though mine would have contained more sausage innuendo.
As would mine.

As far as Nico's proclivities go, I've never had a problem with her going through boys like Kleenex. I do wish she'd stay single for a little while though.

Re: Runaways #1-24 (Brian K. Vaughan/Adrian Alphona) (spoilers)

As would mine.

As far as Nico's proclivities go, I've never had a problem with her going through boys like Kleenex. I do wish she'd stay single for a little while though.

I wanted to be one of those boys...

:<

Don't judge me.

Last edited:
Re: Runaways Vol. 1 #1-24 (Brian K. Vaughan/Adrian Alphona) (spoilers)

I FINALLY finished reading BKV's issues. I had the 3 HCs and they had been sitting on my shelf forever. I finally got around to reading them.

I LOVED it. This was seriously one of the most inventive and innovative things Marvel has ever published. I'm talking about The Pride, the LA supervillain scene, and the exploits of a bunch of kids.

The characters are all great. I love Molly - she's so adorable. Her and Nico are probably my favorites. Nico has the whole flawed leader thing going on - reminds me of Cyclops. The exploration of her character was as good and complete as Cyclops's in New X-Men.

I remember some of you griping about Joss Whedon's run, but I have the PHC and am continuing regardless.

I hope it reads better in trade then it did as quarterly single issues. Because it was awful when I was waiting forever and a day for a story that was mediocre at best and just plain bad at worst.

Latest posts

Back