San Diego Comic Con 2010 Diary

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
We begin with Day 0! And what do we have? Mike (Ultxon) dancing to Ke$ha's "Tik Tok":

P7210006.jpg

Someone should sleep on the ironing board.

Mike already joked about sleeping on the ironing board, but we got a cot for him. None of us here actually drink. TOG bought Gatorade....

Now- Day #0...

So as my flight came in early, I met up with Mike, his brother (yellow shirt guy), and his brother's girlfriend. We came to the hotel to check in, relaxed for a few minutes before heading out for lunch (KFC as you saw).

We came back to the hotel to wait for TOG, who came like, 5 hours late. I think he was trying to sneak into California. Once he actually showed up with one of his friends, we went out to Outback for dinner. That was followed up with a trip to Walmart to grab a few things and then went around to Barnes & Nobles where I bought this book:

P7220012.jpg

I tried to use my Borders rewards card because I am stupid and forgot what store I was in. When we finished and TOG got a coffee, we went to see Despicable Me. HILARIOUS. We all loved it. Everyone thought I fell asleep because they heard me snoring, though I actually wasn't and was due to a stuffed nose, which I've had all day.

Now we're at the hotel, I'm probably going to head down to the pool/hot tub for a bit and get ready for the morning. COMIC-CON DAY 1! GO-GO AWSOME!!

More Day #0 pictures...

When TOG arrived and chatted with Proj. on MSN:
P7210007.jpg

Here he is eating some chicken:
P7210008.jpg

Tog and Pepsi go together like the watcher and street photos:
P7210009.jpg

At Walmart:
P7210010.jpg

Suggestively positioned pool noodle.

Latest posts

Back