Scott Pilgrim (spoilers!)

Is the comic as good as the movie? :)

1t0m.jpg

Seriously, yes, the comic is amazing, and you'd do yourself a favor reading it.

I was trolling just a little bit. =P But I did really enjoy the movie and more often than not adaptations aren't as good as their source material so I figured the comic would be better. I never really gave the comic much attention until recently, I just re-watched the movie, because the only people that ever recommended the comic weren't really comic book readers and Scott Pilgrim was the only was comic they'd be caught dead reading. And that always rubbed me the wrong way. But based on your recommendation I'll give it a read. :D

The comic really is much better. It has a lot more time to breathe between evil exes. But the ending might be better in the film. :)

Bass said:
The comic really is much better. It has a lot more time to breathe between evil exes. But the ending might be better in the film. :)

Agreed.

I bought all six of the trades for the price of one of those hardcovers.

I'm fine with black and white.

You were sold? To whom? Isn't slavery illegal where you are? And for a comic book? You were under priced! You're literate! Literate slaves go for more than a comic, let me tell you.

The color edition of Volume 1 is on Comixology and there is also a $30 digital omnibus collecting all of the books.

The color edition of Volume 1 is on Comixology and there is also a $30 digital omnibus collecting all of the books.

I sold all my digests on eBay and picked up the color edition. It looks great in color. I like the design of the books. I really wanted to get the Evil Exe Editions but they cost too much to justify it.

But according to the book that last colored book won't be until 2014. !!!!!

I'll probably do that once they go on sale. I got the first 5 volumes for around $3-4 each on Amazon around the time #6 came out.

Latest posts

Back