SDCC 07: Ultimate Universe Panel Report

oh god this is going to be a cross over???? JUST GREAT I believe that "that nick guy" on newsrama said it best:
origionally posted by That Nick Guy: Oh, COME ON! As if there aren't enough company-spanning events and crossovers going on in both of the major companies. In fact, from what I recall, the Ultimate Universe was the kind of series of books that you didn't need to pick up five, ten, twenty different books just to keep up. You could read just one title a month and everything was hunky dory. That was, quite frankly, a major appeal to it.
I agree with him becasue again I think that You don't need to pick up 300 books in order to get a story. You don't have to get titles you don't read in order to get a story. Basicly what I'm saying is for example if I read ghost rider and #15 is part one of a crossover and exiles #104 is the second part of the cross over then that means I have to get a title I don't like in order to get the whole story it's like ghost rider #15 is left dangling with out an ending to the arc because I don't want to read exiles. I liked the ultimate universe for it's non crossover type flow now people have to pick up several books in order to read a story. WHAT WAS MARVEL THINKING?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back