Spider-Man Sensational Spider-Man series discussion (spoilers)

Re: Sensational Spiderman - series discussion (spoilers)

Um, which one are you talking about? Because the one with Black Cat is Puma and the one attacking the Lizard is Vermin. :?

Ultimate Warrior said:
Um, which one are you talking about? Because the one with Black Cat is Puma and the one attacking the Lizard is Vermin. :?
I don't know, man. They're crazy Ultimate Warrior! THEY'RE CRAZY!!

:crazy:

Ultimate Warrior said:
"They"?
Have you taken a good look at yourself lately? :wink: :lol:
Why thank you. I do look handsome don't I? :heart:

So who's Puma anyways? Don't know about him.

Last edited:

Ice said:
I don't know, man. They're crazy Ultimate Warrior! THEY'RE CRAZY!!

:crazy:

No I think Ice just had more of DIrishB's special Brownies. What time was that posted?... 9:28 In about another five min. he's going to be like the Joker on uppers.

Ice said:
Why thank you. I do look handsome don't I? :heart:
*Shrugs*
Ice said:
So who's Puma anyways? Don't know about him.
From http://www.marvunapp.com
PUMA (Thomas Firehart) - outlaws, ceo of firehart industries, american indian, created as defender of tribe through centuries of selective breeding, formerly consumed by puma persona.
transform into feral human
(D#10,M,net)--Amazing Spider-Man I#256 (Rampaging Hulk II#6, Amz256-258, 272,273, Spectacular Spider-Man II#111, A274, Spectacular Spider-Man An7, Web of Spider-Man#50, Avengers I#304, Spec151, 154, 156, [W56], Sp157, W58, A326, W59,60, Sp161, 163, [W64],65, Sp166-168, 169,170,171(fb1-3),171,172, Marvel Comics Presents#44/4, Sp191-193, Amz395,Spec218, Spider-Man Unlimited#15

By the way, why has the title of this thread the most used misspelling of Spider-Man in it? It's Spider-Man not Spiderman. Edit: Nevermind. Fixed.

Last edited:
I'm liking this arc. I'm not too excited with the art switching. The Clayton's painting is good expect on people. They look nasty. But with The Lizard and other creatures is great. Madame Web is the ****.

B-

New pics. of SS #26 (with words)

SS_26_1.jpg

SS_26_2.jpg

SS_26_3.jpg

SS_26_4.jpg

SS_26_5.jpg

sensationalspidey26_p06.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back