Spider-Man Sensational Spider-Man series discussion (spoilers)

maybe so , maybe not but it's probably just a spider , and has nothing to do with "the other".

note : but I really would love that story to have something to do with "the other". I don't want my 12 Issues money to be spent away.

maybe so , maybe not but it's probably just a spider , and has nothing to do with "the other".

note : but I really would love that story to have something to do with "the other". I don't want my 12 Issues money to be spent away.

Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man is following up on "The Other" in its most recent issue. But you already know that, right?

Might just be you. I enjoyed it well enough. To make it even better, I just read Amazing 122 today, with the scene of MJ staying with Peter after Gwen died. It really added new relevence to the whole issue (which was awesome to begin with). Aguirre-Sacasa knows how to go back and make events more meaningful and special in exactly the way JMS doesn't.

SSM #33 was way better than #32, I love the impression all the events create on her, aaand how she can stand against them, such power she has.
Fun to read, and I am looking forward to how Black Cat is affected, because she was pretty pissed off when Peter unmasked infront of everyone :)

SSM #33 was way better than #32, I love the impression all the events create on her, aaand how she can stand against them, such power she has.
Fun to read, and I am looking forward to how Black Cat is affected, because she was pretty pissed off when Peter unmasked infront of everyone :)

I'm kind of tired of Felica....she's been used way to often. I can see why she's popular with the fans because...well, come on, but throwing her into stories just so that you can draw her like she's a 2 cent prostitute...well, that's just...that's just good writing.

So, the point of issue 33 was to show that May was like Peter's mother. So it's fair enough she would act all motherly and slightly saddened that her bundle of joy is risking his life like this.

...but since when has May been a controlling, worrisome, b-word?

I don't know what it was, but May come off as really ooc.

.5/5. The art wasn't even very good.

35 is in stores this week

story is about spider-man wannabes
some dude gives some dudes spider powers somehow
one of them gets caught by the cops, and the original spider-man breaks into the prison (well he is a villain now, he is allowed to do extreme stuff like that)
and takes the dude that has some kind of "brood" looking creature wrapped around him.takes the dude to reed richards to heal the dude,then takes the "brood" looking creature to doc connors

finally we see another spider-man wannabe, who has a rope and swings just once, missses a ledge and falls down and gets killed.

ok here is my part;
story is kinda crappy, but I don't give a damn, the art is awesome, it's way better than awesome.and it gives a few hints about post-civil war marvel universe (since it's one of the first marvel comics that takes place after the civil war).buy this one guys, the art is AWESOME!

this was decent, i'd like to see why Calvin Zaboe is doing this, i wonder if this will have something to do with his appearence in the Toxin mini from 2005, i think that would be about the only place that Zaboe could have got something and be able to transfer spider-like powers to someone else, with that weird **** coming out of them being a side-effect from the symbiote DNA

Yeah, I'm wondering why Mr. Hydes wants to deal with Spider-Man right now and why he's doing all these Spidey clones.

Other than that, average issue.

3/5

i just heard Eddie is set to return as Venom, in an issue of Sensational Spider-Man

Is this true?

i just heard Eddie is set to return as Venom, in an issue of Sensational Spider-Man

Is this true?

I think there's a rumor going around that Eddie will return as Venom which a writer has confirmed. I can't remember where I read it, so take this with a grain of salt. Plus, it's probably in flashback. It might be tied into the first Mighty Avengers arc,
Planet of the Symbiotes

The detail is gorgeous and Venom looks awesome, but Aunt May looks like an old Native American man. Who drew it?

you can't recognize Clayton Craine's work? he's a great artist (IMO) you should check out the "Ghost Rider: Trail of Tear's" Mini that he is doing alongside Garth Ennis

you can't recognize Clayton Craine's work? he's a great artist (IMO) you should check out the "Ghost Rider: Trail of Tear's" Mini that he is doing alongside Garth Ennis

May still looks like a Native American man, but the detail, perspective, shading and proportions are pretty good, so I could buy that this is just an off day for him.

Latest posts

Back