Spider-Man Sensational Spider-Man series discussion (spoilers)

May still looks like a Native American man, but the detail, perspective, shading and proportions are pretty good, so I could buy that this is just an off day for him.
not really he just has a weird way of drawing faces, they just look darn weird in all his stuff

What i want to find out is how Eddie B will get the symbiote back.

i hope he does get it back, because Gargan-Venom has grown old, and i'd prefer to have The Scorpion on T-Boltz over Venom

An if im not mistaken the symbiote is not pleased with the nanites in Macs body.

sensational 37 sucked hard.
It had the crappiest art of any spidey related title of this month
(oh yeah, even worse than bagley's usm)

and the story is just "not" interesting.hope they will get back on track soon,because sensational was the only good spidey title until 37

Sensational Spidey annual was pretty good...
Its a story we should have read during the civil war
adds a lot of depth to MJ
nice story telling with a lot of flashbacks with both MJ and Peter commenting on them in their point of view
reminds me of the times where MJ and Peter were seperated and searching for each other...

The art is awesome too except of a few times MJs eyes are drawn in a really really weird way.Except that detail my note for the annual is a solid

9/10

anyone read #39?

i thought it was just fantastic, and i love Lee Weeks art (winter soldier: winter kills)

Eddie having Venom as an imaginary friends is just great, plus he puts on a cheap dollar store version of the black suit to go kill May!

even though we all know eddie won't succeed i still think that this issue was great

Yes, it was great. I was wondering how Venom would be done here and having him like this is great. I knew it wouldn't be the actual symbiote due to it being on Thunderbolts, but it's working out great.

I love the fact that Eddie has just been reduced to a hopeless, dying man, whose cancer riddled mind is basically just driving him insane with visions of his former self. It adds a real 'creep' factor to it if you ask me. A desperate, doomed man, on one last mission of revenge.

Anyone read sensational where pete met god?

...why does god look like a hobo?

Latest posts

Back