Avengers Sentry series discussion [Jenkins/Lee] [spoilers]

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
I finished this TPB today, and OMG, it was totally worth reading!! Man, thanks E for the reccomandation! Now recommend it to everyone!!

One question, E. I'll put it in invisotext. SO people, you have been warned!

If at the end of the TPB, he forgot himself again, when did he kill his wife, and come back as The Sentry again? :?

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
I finished this TPB today, and OMG, it was totally worth reading!! Man, thanks E for the reccomandation! Now recommend it to everyone!!

One question, E. I'll put it in invisotext. SO people, you have been warned!

If at the end of the TPB, he forgot himself again, when did he kill his wife, and come back as The Sentry again? :?

We don't know. That's part of the mystery in NA.

I picked this up and finished reading it today...

It was pretty good I'm very interested in what's going to happen with him in NA... I'm convinced The Void is the character that hired Electro. I just don't understand why or how the void is working? Ya know what I mean?

Anyway it was good everyone should get their hands on it... I wouldn't say he's one of my favorite characters though.

Look, E! We hooked another!

The TPB was good. I would say that The Sentry is someone who I'll be keeping a close eye on, from now on! :wink:

Glad you liked it. It's one of my favorite books ever.

Correct - the last we've seen of Sentry is from the Sentry vs. Void issue. We jump straight into New Avengers from there, so you havne't missed anything. We have yet to find out the circumstances behind Sentry being in the prison.

2000 by Paul Jenkins, art by Jae Lee.

Goodwill said:
Hmm... I'd say it's about time to bring that stuff up again then, huh?
Yeah. They kinda have to anyways, with BMB bringing him in the way he did, without any explanation from the ending of the TPB.

Latest posts

Back