Siege (Bendis/Coipel)

But most of those books also do nothing but tie into the main status quo then it's own story.

I think the first couple of Siege were really good and it got worse.

This is still leagues better then Civil War and Secret Invasion ever were.

But most of those books also do nothing but tie into the main status quo then it's own story.

I think the first couple of Siege were really good and it got worse.

This is still leagues better then Civil War and Secret Invasion ever were.

You're an idiot.

So I just read Siege. It wasn't the best thing I've ever read and was certainly a little anti-climactic, but it was far from terrible. Way better than Secret Invasion (although that may just be because Secret Invasion was 7 issues and Siege was only 4).

siegeending.jpg
Sentry doesn't get his powers FROM the sun, he has the power OF a million exploding suns. It just means he's really powerful.
They did get powered up by the Norm Stones, so it wasn't just punching.
Well, they started to win b/c of the Norn (not Norm) Stones, but then Sentry/Void killed Loki, so they lost the extra powers. They beat him by crashing the helicarier into him, which reverted him back to Bob Reynolds, and then Thor fryed him before he had the chance to completely power up again. So it's a little more complicated than that poster gives it credit for.
Hmm. I didn't think that was too bad. Especially for Bendis.
so yeah, i agree with this.

Last edited:
I can't remember what my "awesome title" thing is referencing. Probably something stupid TOG said.

Last edited:
I actually just finished Siege today, reading issue 4 and the space filler one-shots and other odds and ends. I did not like it.

Actually, the tie-ins were all perfectly good comics (though of course not $3.99 good), but the main series was a terrible mess.

Latest posts

Back