Siege (Bendis/Coipel)

He's finally dead. Excellent.

I can't believe they wasted Loki too. Oh well. He'll be back.

I'd still prefer Steve to be Captain America.

This issue seemed really short. I thought it was supposed to be double sized? With all the splash pages, it felt like 12 pages. Compare it to the Return of Bruce Wayne which felt like 60 pages.

Fantastic art though!

That Fallen thing looks awful... what has happened to Jenkins?

Last edited:
I skimmed through that Fallen one shot. It was awful. How is Tom Raney still getting work?

tumblr_l2c1y3JJt31qzla78o1_500.png

And what's all this rubbish about how The Sentry was a great hero? He was a lunatic that ripped people in two and threw them into the sun... and that's when he was an Avenger.

Good riddance.

Last edited:
So, unbeknownst to everyone (including the other writers at Marvel) Sentry was banging Rogue?

Yeah, keep it classy Bendis.

So, unbeknownst to everyone (including the other writers at Marvel) Sentry was banging Rogue?

Yeah, keep it classy Bendis.

It was actually Jenkins. He is probably even worse than Bendis now.

Sentry was a good hero, once upon a time. The problem is that most people shouldn't remember that time period.

Poor Rogue!

So, I just read the scan of Fallen Sun. Man, they couldn't try harder or fail harder at making me like that character. That **** gave me diabetes, and I still have absolutely no emotional response to the Sentry whatsoever.

:D

"It's amazing that a man with the power of a million exploding suns could teach me about darkness."

WOW DOC STRANGE! YOU ARE SO RIGHT!

Last edited:
Who did the art of the Rogue/Scott/Johnny page? Because that wasn't half bad.

Who did the art of the Rogue/Scott/Johnny page? Because that wasn't half bad.

That was also Tom Raney.

I just asked Tom Brevoort the point of the Sentry/Rogue reveal on his Formspring thing. I expect a dickish answer shortly.

Latest posts

Back