Smallville (spoilers)

Screen Cap of Serinda Swan as Zatanna.

Zatanna.jpg

Source: Kryptonsite.com

Seriously?

Seriously?

Are you ****ing serious?

I don't watch this show for virtually a year and when I decide to watch a new episode you have it contain Tori Spelling....Clark telling Lois his secret and then her outing him to the world....only to have his choice changed by going back in time via Legion of Superheroes ring?

Yeah.....this is ****ing retarded and in no way worth watching at all. I just lost 35 minutes of my life (I DVR'd it and fast forwarded it a lot) that I will never get back.

I recently started watching the show again because it's getting close to the end and they're going to have to make him Superman soon, and the bottom line is that as a 12-year-old onward there were a few years when I lived and died by this show, so I want to be there for its final hours.

Tonight's episode, while retarded, was at least interesting and refreshing to see it get taken as far as it did. Tori Spelling was unbearable, but watching her get suffocated was.... well, certainly something more than bearable.

It's a sad mess to watch, but we're close enough that I'm still going to try and see it through.

Seriously?

Seriously?

Are you ****ing serious?

I don't watch this show for virtually a year and when I decide to watch a new episode you have it contain Tori Spelling....Clark telling Lois his secret and then her outing him to the world....only to have his choice changed by going back in time via Legion of Superheroes ring?

Yeah.....this is ****ing retarded and in no way worth watching at all. I just lost 35 minutes of my life (I DVR'd it and fast forwarded it a lot) that I will never get back.

They did that again? When I tried to watch the series, I stopped when they did that when his father died. He told Lana, Lex found out. It was so intense, only to take it away. This show is so full of suck.

I'm still amazed that this thread is still going.

I recently started watching the show again because it's getting close to the end and they're going to have to make him Superman soon, and the bottom line is that as a 12-year-old onward there were a few years when I lived and died by this show, so I want to be there for its final hours.

Tonight's episode, while retarded, was at least interesting and refreshing to see it get taken as far as it did. Tori Spelling was unbearable, but watching her get suffocated was.... well, certainly something more than bearable.

It's a sad mess to watch, but we're close enough that I'm still going to try and see it through.

The only thing good about the show was the part where Clak revealed his powers to Lois.....and not for the reason you think.

Instead, the director of photography did a really good job in framing the shot. The way Clark stood in front of a window as the sun was coming out from a rainy day....the light shining behind him as he lifted the desk....good stuff.

Too bad it was ruined by the remainder of the episode.

And yeah....how many times have they pulled the time travel to retcon a problem or story advance? Ugh. Lame.

Dear. Sweet. God.

What the **** do they call that piece of tripe that aired last week??? Just when the series seemed to be getting slightly, mildly interesting again.

For those of you who didn't see it, here is the run down.
  • Legion dude comes back from the future to tell Clark he will die tomorrow fighting Doomsday and it is all Chloe's fault. Which it would be, as for a long while now she has been a damn moron. She used the one thing deadly to Kryptonians, on a 'Kryptonian' who can come back to life immune to what killed him. Genius. She also stopped Clark from sending Bloomesday to the PZ. Legion dude gives Clark a time travel ring and tells him to send Doomsday to the future where the Legion can beat seven shades of **** out of him.
  • Clark decides not to go with that pretty logical plan, and takes it upon himself to carry out his other idea of splitting Davis from Doomsday using black K. Good idea for us, as it gets rid of that silly human side of Doomsday. Not so smart on the part of the ever genius Clark.
  • Meanwhile, Lois and Tess have a fight. Which turns out to be the best fightscene in an episode that has a final confrontation between Superman and Doomday. Yeah. That's Smallville for ya. Lois picks up the Legion Ring (to this day I can't remember how it got there, I must have missed something) and travels through time. That's the last we see of Lois.
  • Green Arrow and his crew doublecross Clark and decide to kill Davis before he goes all doomy. Like that's going to work. They 'rescue' Chloe and piss off Davis, who starts to change, when Chloe using her power of dumbassery hits him with the Black K, and leaving an unconscious Davis while Doomsday beats them up and legs to to go throw cars at children.
  • Jimmy saves Clark from the kryptonite dart GA used on him to get him out of the way. Jimmy finds out Clark is the Red/Blue Muppet and helps him get Chloe and a Doom-less Davis to safety in a loft he bought for their wedding, but didn't get around to using it.
  • Clark rescues a kid from being splattered by Doomsday, gets punched for a few seconds then flies him into a geothermal power plant with explodes burying Doomsday underground. That. Is. It. End of fight scene.
  • Meanwhile, Jimmy and Chloe get back together for about 20 seconds, before Davis, who apparently is still an asshat even though he doesn't have a horny alien inside him, rams a metal pole through Jimmy's belly. he is about to kill Chloe when Jimmy has a dying moment of heroism and kills Davis with a metal spike, before dying. Yeah, they killed Jimmy Olsen. But wait...
  • Cut to Jimmy's funeral. Lots of tears for Henry James Olsen. Chloe gives his little brother, who is wearing a bowtie, Jimmy/Henry's camera, while she harps on about following in his footsteps. Can anoyone see what is being implied here?
  • Clark shows up in the loft, waffles on to Chloe about how it is his fauly Jimmy is dead because he thought humanity was good, but Davis killed Jimmy, not Doomsday. Does he remember that bald fellow he used to hang around with? Clark then decides Clark Kent is dead and leaves.
  • Final scene. Tess in her little robe rushes outside to see lots of pretty lights, before a big flash... and shazam! On the floor is the Zod symbol with some naked dude standing there holding the Clark Controlling Orb, and muttering "Zod".

My review is as follows.

It sucked.
Why was the Lois vs Tess fight more epic than Clark vs Doomsday? This was the thing I was looking forward to seeing all season, and we get 30 seconds. God damn it all.

Warning, Warning. what I'm about to tell you is a rumor.

This possible spoiler is for die hard Smallville fans only! (I'm even hesitant to post this.) If you unveil this possible spoiler and you are not a die hard fan of this show or someone that hates this show all together. (yes I'm tallin' to you Hellsbuttmonkey) Your brain will explode from just the thought of this happening.

I am – Hercules over at AICN is reporting that a source calling him/herself "Yoda's *****," sent them a scoop about a possible Smallville Tv movie.

He/she is claiming to have gotten a glimpse of some signage being prepared for next month's "Smallville" presentation at Comic-Con...

"On black, with crimson/red text in the same font lettering that Smallville uses, and a transparent grey Superman "S" watermark behind the text:

METROPOLIS

CHRISTMAS 2010

Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=8218

Last edited:
Well someone snuck a camra into the con as they we're showing the teaser for Season #9. You can watch it here, if you want. And at the end you can see clark in the super suit.

[youtube]hzQbhj1KPpo&feature[/youtube]

So in order to kill time here I've decided to catch up on some of my TV series.

I'm currently re-watching all of Smallville. Just finished Season1 (you know...back when the show was good and full of wonder and just listening to the opening theme song gave you goosebumps of excitement).

I'm still dreading the upcoming latter seasons. Espcially the Lana-centric ones. Kung Fu Lana. Vampire Lana. Witch Lana.

Sigh.

I will soldier on though.

Latest posts

Back