So, who is it? (Ultimates 2 #5 spoilers)

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Listen:

If hawkeye is the traitor it would sound like this. Betty finds out that Hawkeye did it to Bruce and wants revenge. She pays some bad guys to go to Hawkeyes house and kill everything he loves. She get's her revenge for Bruce.

SeAcoW said:
Listen:

If hawkeye is the traitor it would sound like this. Betty finds out that Hawkeye did it to Bruce and wants revenge. She pays some bad guys to go to Hawkeyes house and kill everything he loves. She get's her revenge for Bruce.
I don't thnk that's how it would go down because why would she just target Hawkeye?

I think if it is Betty it's definitely because of Bruce and the whole "soldier" talk and leadership skills is a reflection of her upbringing by Thunderbolt.

The reason I don't think it's her is because I don't want this to be just about Betty getting revenge for Bruce but I'd like it to be more political... which is why I don't want it being Cap.

1. Natasha
2. Jan
3. Betty

Either way I think it's a chick. Anyone else is an unpredictable twist that none of us is going to have a grasp over.

I am continually going to move pieces of convos from the 5 other threads into this one. I dunno how that can be against the rules, I'm just trying to keep it organized...

Entropy said:
You know what, I've been saying its Cap but I'm going to pull a 180 and say it isn't. I think its Tony. I have my reasons for this, I'll post them later. Mainly it stems out of things that were said in his convo with Thor though, but other things.

Anyway, I can see where you're coming off with Tony from the Thor conversation. That would really be Loki's ultimate deception to inspire Thor to turn Tony into the traitor (not on purpose mind you). Also, with the recent issue in the UIM Mini the whole "element of surprise given by Tony's father kind of supports your decision too. The delays for the mini could be so it coincides with this story...

Only problem I have is I don't want Tony to be a villain. Tony's a fun guy and the most lighthearted of the whole team. That seriously be taking away a huge dynamic of the team if he turns out to be the traitor.

Latest posts

Back