Something I would like is...

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
A series of "Ultimate What if"
I only read a few of the other what if's but what I read i liked.

E.G "What if Spider-man kept the Venom suit"

What if a plague wiped out everything with a male chromosome in the UU?

what if kong was smart, and still believed peter parker was spider-man?
(or)
what if spider-man was a terrible actor, and didn't trick kong?

what if hawkeye missed the shot at the Hulk?

what if the New York Hulk attack never happened?

what if johnny storm was just as smart as everyone else?

what if the ship wasn't named the "Awesome?"

what if Gal Ak Tus was just a big dude with a G on his chest?

what if black widow wasn't a whore?

what if the Ultimates all had beards?

what if a bear and a shark fought?

what if Cap had stopped the Skrulls in 1945?

what if Iron Man didn't have a tumor?

what if Iceman hadn't gotten hurt?

what if Colossus wasn't gay?

what if Wolverine had killed Prof. X?

what if Hawk-Owl joined the Ultimates?

what if Jan won the fight with Hank?

iceman said:
(or)

Stop wasting your time. Get a job. If you have one, get another!

What if the letter on Cap's head DID actually stand for France?

What if Nick Fury's eyepatch was just part of a pirate playset?

and most importantly...

What if the Hulk actually managed to touch naked man like naked man touched Betty Ross?

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
What if the Hulk actually managed to touch naked man like naked man touched Betty Ross?

Hmm... :( I feel sick.

I didn't want people to reply with possible "what if"s

I just wanted to know if people thought the idea of a series "Ultimate What If" was a idea.

ProjectX2 said:
What if a plague wiped out everything with a male chromosome in the UU?

Ultimate What If... #1
"What if a plague wiped out everything with a male chromosome in the Ultimate Universe?" Lots of boobies.
Illustrated by Adam Hughes. No writer neccessary.
$5.99, 32 laminated pages

iceman said:
(or)

These are all great. Some of these should be done.

GMaster said:
Stop wasting your time. Get a job. If you have one, get another!

do you know how easily those came? i mean, most of them are obvious. especially the bear vs. shark one. btw, i wrote that in 2 minutes, each one right after the other, during an email break of a 20 hour studio-binge.

oh, and in the spirit of What Ifs, the answer to all those questions is "they all die."

no, not really.

kong would confront peter, but be friendly and try to help him as spider-man. however, he ends up getting killed, so peter dumps mj and is more sullen than ever.

hulk kills hawkeye, then proceeds to again attack the ultimates. with jan far away, hulk proceeds to decimate the ultimates, crippling tony, killing fury, all before a skrull ship destroys the hulk (and Phoenix, though the remaining ultimates escape via tony's teleportation). the ultimates break up, despite still saving the world.

the ultimates did nothing, really, until the big alien attack. however, in this time, the hulk had been working on the hulk serum, and made it like a serum which had a timed, kind of controlled hulk effect. hulk is unleashed upon the aliens, and the day is saved, and the hulk, but more importantly bruce banner, is considered a hero by all.

ok i'm bored.

Bass, do the rest.

alright, thanks bass.

Damn. Johnny being smart is weird. Reed becomes much more shy towards Sue, being intimidated by her entire families intellect. Everything works out fine for the FF, as usual, but Johnny ends up leading the team and ends up being President!

The 3rd arc of Fantastic Four wouldn't have been as funny.

Spider-man has some of the funniest jokes ever written in comics in his thoughts about Galactus. All the heroes laugh at the ridiculous costume, so Galactus runs away, only to come back in cool black leather.

Hmn. I don't want to touch Black Widow's whorishness before seeing what happens in the ultimates 2

The Ultimates would be invincible.

In the end, the shark would win. Sharks can only be defeated by guns shooting something explosive attached to the shark somehow. As the bear has no opposable thumbs, he loses.

See Bass' Ultimates 1.5. that's what would happen. It'd be like "can't believe its not justice league," but it'd be "i ultimately can't believe its not the avengers."

Iron Man doesn't need to help anyone, so he uses his suit simply to screw around and pick up chicks. This leads to a highly comical solo book: Iron Man: after hours. Also, the Ultimates get blown up by the Skrulls.

Iceman still stays confident, believing Prof X that he is among the 3 most powerful members on the team. he becomes a team leader, bags storm, saves beasts tail from dying, and makes the doo-rag a fashion statement for even white men!

Colossus would just kind of stand around and punch stuff

WAAAAAAAAAAAY too awesome an idea for me to touch.

Hawk-Owl would become another champion of humanity, along with Hawkeye, as they are not super-heroes. If Hawkeye is seen as John Wayne, Hawk-Owl would be seen as ... um... Humphrey Bogart. For some reason. Then they'd leave the team after Ultimates 2 to form the Hawk-squadron! Consisting of Hawkeye, HawkOwl, Woody, and the 3 Merry Men, Clint's kids.

Again, too awesome an idea.

Ultimate What If... #1
"What If Kong Still Believed Peter Parker Was Spider-Man?"
In a bid to get a pic of Parker as Spidey, Kong is accidentally bitten by a genetically enhanced gorilla that is somehow tenuously linked to something else in USM, making him grow to 60 feet and be made of living CGI. Calling himself "King Kong", he decides, for no reason beyond irrationality and a nervous breakdown, to attack Spider-Man in the one place he won't expect... his home! Just like Green Goblin and every other super villain Spidey's ever met. Luckily, Nick Fury arbitrarily shows up, saves Spider-Man from King Kong, tells him that he can't keep saving his life but looks forward to the day when he will own him as a slave, fixes Peter's problems with MJ because he can, and disappears into the sunset. Unfortunately, despite it not being his fault in anyway, and nothing bad actually happening, Spidey can't help but whine about how all of "this" is all his fault.
Part 1 of 632. 3 pages with so many repeated panels is spreads out to 32.
All written by Bendis when he had some spare time on the toilet when he wasn't hammering out House of M, Daredevil, and all the other nonsense he writes. You'll buy it because Wizard told you to.

Bass said:
Ultimate What If... #1
"What If Kong Still Believed Peter Parker Was Spider-Man?"
In a bid to get a pic of Parker as Spidey, Kong is accidentally bitten by a genetically enhanced gorilla that is somehow tenuously linked to something else in USM, making him grow to 60 feet and be made of living CGI. Calling himself "King Kong", he decides, for no reason beyond irrationality and a nervous breakdown, to attack Spider-Man in the one place he won't expect... his home! Just like Green Goblin and every other super villain Spidey's ever met. Luckily, Nick Fury arbitrarily shows up, saves Spider-Man from King Kong, tells him that he can't keep saving his life but looks forward to the day when he will own him as a slave, fixes Peter's problems with MJ because he can, and disappears into the sunset. Unfortunately, despite it not being his fault in anyway, and nothing bad actually happening, Spidey can't help but whine about how all of this is all his fault.
Part 1 of 632. 3 pages with so many repeated panels is spreads out to 32. All written by Bendis when he had some spare time on the toilet when he wasn't hammering out House of M, Daredevil, and all the other nonsense he writers. All Bendis. All ****.
:lol:

"All Bendis, All ****". That should be Bendis' motto.

Bass said:
Unfortunately, despite it not being his fault in anyway, and nothing bad actually happening, Spidey can't help but whine about how all of "this" is all his fault.
:lol: I think that has actually happened almost every arc :lol:

What I would like to see is Ultimate Future. One where the children of the Ultimate characters are joined together to save the world from...... I dont know the super chitauri?

Ultimate Liberty: Captain America and Wasps daughter (assuming in Ultimates 2 #8 they don't break up). She'd have warbird's/ms. marvel's abilities.

Ultimate Psylord: Frankiln Richards Ultimized

Ultimate Wild-thing: originally Wolverine's and Elektra's daughter, I'm switching it up to be Wolverine's and Psylocke's daughter.

Ultimate Spider-Girl: Spider-Man and Mary Jane's daughter

Ultimate Darkdevil: DD and Elektra's son

Ultimate Rachel: The daughter of Scott and Jean.

Ultimate Cable: The son of Scott and Jean

Latest posts

Back