Spider-Man Spider-Man Balloon Petition - Please Help!

Victor Von Doom said:
This thread sucks.

That is all. :neutral:

Come on now. I personally have no feeling either way on this but if he wants to try and get the thing back, more power to him.

That said, we don't really need updates.

E said:
Come on now. I personally have no feeling either way on this but if he wants to try and get the thing back, more power to him.

That said, we don't really need updates.

What this thread needs is more cowbell.

.....or more O RLY owl!!!!

owlel5.gif

Oh. My. God.

That is the greatest animated pic ever.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

E said:
Oh. My. God.

That is the greatest animated pic ever.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The O RLY is like ketchup or ranch sauce----everyone loves it and it makes almost everything better.

Now this thread is awesome. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, I told this guy via PM he should start posting about other things in other forums, but he misread me and decided to post the same petition in another forum.

Random said:
There was a guy named GMaster who gots banned... no one likes him
The events leading up to his banning were funny tho :)

Hey come on guys, cut me some slack, willya? I've been busy on some of the other threads, I even made my own thread discussing my view on Civil War a while back (I just know I'm right, despite what the higher-ups say). Besides, if any of you guys know of any other way I can spread the word around about my work, I'm more than willing to listen, but please, give me a break. I just want to make sure that I get the support I need to make this work.

But if it makes any of you happy, I won't go putting updates in again. When I reach 1,000, then I'll let you know. But until then, I'll give it a rest. Okay?

Have you tried posting this at the Marvel Masterworks board. They would most definately give you a hand with signing. Most of them are older fans reminiscing about the past comic acheivements and are very devote when it comes to old comic customs.

www.marvelmasterworks.com

Then click on message board.

Last edited:
Hey guys...

Remember back in August when I said I'd let you know when I'd break 1,000? Well, guess what...

I'VE JUST BROKEN THE 1,000 MARK!!! WOOHOO!!!

A joyous occasion indeed, but the battle continues...

HEADS UP: The counter now reads...1036 signatures!!!

Also, my petition was recently mentioned on The Amazing Spider-Cast, and I've finally updated my blog!

Be sure to check 'em out, and don't forget to sign!

ATTENTION: The counter now reads...1070 signatures!!!! Not dead yet...

ATTENTION: The current total now reads...1168 signatures!!! Still going, and I'm looking to see the man who designed the original balloon tomorrow...John Romita Sr.!!!

ATTENTION: The counter now reads...1221 signatures!!! Got to meet the Romitas at the con, and they seemed eager to help! *really excited*

MAJOR UPDATE: The counter now comes out to 1363 signatures!!! Also, Marvel Comics editor Andy Schmidt and New Avengers artist Leinil Yu have added their contributions to my petition!!! I'm feeling really confident now...

Let's keep it up, Spider-fans!!!

Latest posts

Back