Spider-Man: Battle for New York a.k.a. Ultimate Spider-Man 2

Re: Ultimate Spider-Man 2 Video Game Announced!

icemastertron said:
They are?! :D

Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh........yeah. They're making them again. Yeah...that's the ticket. :wink:

/Lovitz

It's sad that only 35% of the people here will get that reference.

Victor Von Doom said:
Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh........yeah. They're making them again. Yeah...that's the ticket. :wink:

/Lovitz

It's sad that only 35% of the people here will get that reference.

Pity, since SNL is no longer on Comedy Central and we're stuck with half-assed MadTV.

GMaster said:
I completed it in about 4 hours methinks. It felt less like a game, more like a way of adding to a story. I'm guessing a lot of the people that bought it wouldn't have cared lessa bout the comic, and its probably a bad idea for them to focus more on story and less on gameplay. Parts I did enjoy, but a lot I didn't.
Yes.

I think the problem is that it's not a very great game for people who want more than racing missions and chase scenes and boss battles, but it's not a very great story for people who want more than just a few cute cameos and fan favorite appearances and quirky voice acting.

In that sense, it fails to serve both markets in any manner above average.

ourchair said:
Yes.

I think the problem is that it's not a very great game for people who want more than racing missions and chase scenes and boss battles, but it's not a very great story for people who want more than just a few cute cameos and fan favorite appearances and quirky voice acting.

In that sense, it fails to serve both markets in any manner above average.

Well put, Quinto.

TheManWithoutFear said:
But there's no topic anymore.
Victor Von Doom said:
He's right. All this thread is is someone saying they heard that a new game came out......but no details have been given/are available.
So guess what you do? You "speculate". :roll:

DIrishB said:
Ooooohhhhhhhhh!!

Umm...

*inhales deeply*
IthinkDrOctopusandSandmanandGreenGoblinandmaybeVenomagainbutdefinitlyHobgoblintooandBeetleandstuffshouldbeinthisgame...

*pants*
:lol:

Best spec ever!

I saw thius game mentioned on another site as on heldholds i was soooo happy as i have just got my psp and thought cool game. then i saw it was only on gba and ds and i was gutted like a fish.

Why do the people who make spider-man games hate us psp users?

sjmole said:
I saw thius game mentioned on another site as on heldholds i was soooo happy as i have just got my psp and thought cool game. then i saw it was only on gba and ds and i was gutted like a fish.

Why do the people who make spider-man games hate us psp users?

Don't feel too bad about it...if they are only putting it out for basically one "console" (the GBA version will just be a crappy port) that gives you an idea the work they're putting into it.

E said:
Don't feel too bad about it...if they are only putting it out for basically one "console" (the GBA version will just be a crappy port) that gives you an idea the work they're putting into it.

True but psp users didn't get ultimate spider-man either

sjmole said:
True but psp users didn't get ultimate spider-man either

Assuming it would have turned out similarly to Spider-Man 2 -- I'm glad. :D

E said:
Assuming it would have turned out similarly to Spider-Man 2 -- I'm glad. :D

LMAO

ok spidey 2 was disapointing after playing the free roaming console version but the game was not that bad lol

Where did they announce it's going to be an Ultimate Spider-Man game? I thought it was just run-of-the-mill generic Spidey.

Latest posts

Back