Spider-Man Spider-Man: The Clone Saga series discussion (Yep you read that right)

So

Issue 4 was much better than issue 3 (but how could you not improve from retelling the maximum clonage story in one issue!)

it still wasn't very good, but was at least up to the level of ASM when BND first started.

One thing that I found interesting was the idea of using
Jackal's cloning tech as the means of reviving Norman. That seems more feasible than his healing factor.

It's over...
that was awful.

Harry is the mastermind, he didn't actually die. He clones his dad, but the clone turns out to not be evil. Kaine is supposed to kill baby May, but he and the clone Norman decide that it makes more sense to return her to MJ.

in the mean time Harry tries to kill Peter, but clone Norman sacrifices himself to save him, is stabbed in the back with Harry's glider...poetic justice.

Harry is arrested, MJ and Peter have a baby, and Ben is still alive. he goes on a trip at the end and promises to come back.

What worries me is that this is coming out in a tpb called "The Real Clone Saga" and there have been rumors of MJ having a baby in the upcoming issues of ASM...

not that any of the rest of the story fits with the continuity established post-OMD.

It's over...
that was awful.

Harry is the mastermind, he didn't actually die. He clones his dad, but the clone turns out to not be evil. Kaine is supposed to kill baby May, but he and the clone Norman decide that it makes more sense to return her to MJ.

in the mean time Harry tries to kill Peter, but clone Norman sacrifices himself to save him, is stabbed in the back with Harry's glider...poetic justice.

Harry is arrested, MJ and Peter have a baby, and Ben is still alive. he goes on a trip at the end and promises to come back.

What worries me is that this is coming out in a tpb called "The Real Clone Saga" and there have been rumors of MJ having a baby in the upcoming issues of ASM...

not that any of the rest of the story fits with the continuity established post-OMD.

Barf. That sounds terrible.

Tom DeFalco should not be writing comics.

How does an editor green light this crap?!

because morons like me buy it.

Silly, silly Canadian.

I will finish it because even after all of the crap I've read i still can never bring myself to believe something can be published by a major publisher and be THAT bad.

I just finished it. It was terrible.

I thought it was hilarious that this was supposed to be the real, simplified version of the Clone Saga but it was no less meandering, confusing, and nonsensical.

And the art was awful.

0/5 for the series. There wasn't a single redeeming thing about it.

Read The Walking Dead instead.

I just finished it. It was terrible.

I thought it was hilarious that this was supposed to be the real, simplified version of the Clone Saga but it was no less meandering, confusing, and nonsensical.

And the art was awful.

0/5 for the series. There wasn't a single redeeming thing about it.

Told ya so!

Told ya so!

I guess it had to be seen to be believed.

I think Tom DeFalco has some compromising photos of Marvel executives or something. There's no other explanation for his continuing to get work.

I guess it had to be seen to be believed.

I think Tom DeFalco has some compromising photos of Marvel executives or something. There's no other explanation for his continuing to get work.

except for Spider-Girl, which he has written in all it's various titles since 1998 and is the longest continually published female super hero in Marvel's history, despite the series being up for cancellation numerous times.

Latest posts

Back