Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (spoilers)

question for anyone who played through black side. After you beat Wolvenom at the church and pick black side do you snap him in half or was there two people? it showed feet by his head and upper body of wolverine but I'm confused if it was 2 or just him in half. He did say "you'll pay for this" so I assumed the ripping in half.

Well I beat the game, it was fun. I may go back the use the black suit all the way. But I got to admit that I loved some of the concept art during the credits, even though it was a little disappointing to see a Sym-Moon Knight and not have him in the game.

I completed it too yesterday as Black. I was going to replay as red but the horrible controls , glitches and other such problems are making me say "sod it, trade it in next time I get a game" (a week today) as I loved the story , I loved the ideas, I loved the choices but the actual gameplay let this down a lot to me.

It's still not as bad as the game Spider-man 3 but thanks to game play problems it's not even close to been as good as Spider-man 2 or Ultimate spider-man either.

This isn't a very good game, but I'll have a big review when I'm done. Right now I'm up to the mission just after where you meet Wolverine with the random Spider-Man trivia.

I also have a separate file save for the black choices, while I work on the red ones right now.

Well I just finished the game doing all the Black suit choices. Not to different, but not bad. At first when I saw the black suit ending I thought they were giving me a extra level, but they didn't. :( The Endings kind of left me feeling like they might do another Web Of Shadows game.

Still I love the concept art, if this guy did a comic I'd buy it. Over all it wasn't a bad game, it just got to much hype. I think a lot of people's opinions would have been different if they hadn't created so much hype and had spent some time working out all the glitches.

I just got this for Christmas and repetitive fighting/gameplay aside....I think I found my new "web swing to relax" game. I honestly could care less about finishing the game or choosing the black suit choices or etc.

Love the air animations!

Apparently on Wii you can use Captain Universe, Ben Reilly, Iron Spider, Armour Spider-Man, and Spider-Carnage costumes.

Last edited:
Apparently on Wii you can use Captain Universe, Ben Reilly, Iron Spider, Armour Spider-Man, and Spider-Carnage costumes.
I have the Captain Universe and Ben, Ben Reilly and Spider-Carnage ones already. You get them early on in the game.

Latest posts

Back