Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith [SPOILERS]

It's just that I've never heard of that, or what it's about, so it sounds kind of lame to me.

It's a boxing movie about a depression era boxer who was supposedly past his prime and rose above expectations while fighting for his families livelyhood. While doing this, he gave hope to millions of Americans looking for a source of inspiration during the hard times of the 1930's

Did anyone actually like R2D2 in this movie? With all the attacking and beeping and squealing.

I hated him.

I thought the rocket oil trick in the beginning was cool. But other than that, I kinda tuned out the droids.

And the battle droids were extremely corny in this. They were cool in the first one.

"Roger, roger."

ProjectX2 said:
Did anyone actually like R2D2 in this movie? With all the attacking and beeping and squealing.

I hated him.

I love R2-D2! I don't see how you could hate him. But the other battle droids were kinda bad in this one, and by that I mean their voices were way more high pitced than in Episode I and II. I did like that one part though when Grievous pushed one of them aside and he says something like.... I don't remember but it was really funny because Grievous was in the middle of like a speech and suddenly this random droid (who I'm not sure is supposed to have feelings) just exclaims something like.... Jeez I can't exactly remember but I sure as hell laughed.

I think I know what you're talking about... I can't remember either.

BTW - R2D2 Sucks!

I think you are talking about when the Battle Droid gives the lightsabers to Grevious, and Grevious grabs them, and the BD says "You're welcome" sarcasticly.

ultimatedjf said:
I love R2-D2! I don't see how you could hate him. But the other battle droids were kinda bad in this one, and by that I mean their voices were way more high pitced than in Episode I and II. I did like that one part though when Grievous pushed one of them aside and he says something like.... I don't remember but it was really funny because Grievous was in the middle of like a speech and suddenly this random droid (who I'm not sure is supposed to have feelings) just exclaims something like.... Jeez I can't exactly remember but I sure as hell laughed.
I thought the Battle Droids were a riot and one of the reasons I enjoyed the opening half hour of the film. They were just full of cartoony goodness just trying to get a last word in that they made me howl.

I :heart: R2-D2....

The battle droids got to me, i'll admit... but not R2

R2-D2 should win the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor :D

Off topic, but does anyone get the magazine Star Wars Insider? Their new issue (#82) is very cool and has a great article on the new trade paperback titled "Visionaries" (Darth Maul lives!!!!!!!!!)

I have seen the pic of maul with the long horns and everything, but i have not read the issue

I started a thread in the Gen. Comics about Visionaries. Go there to discuss it.

Latest posts

Back